Halo 3: Mythic Achievements

Hi Everyone,

Recently I purchased Halo 3: Mythic from eBay and plan to play it on my Xbox One when it arrives. I was wondering if anyone knows which achievements I will be able to get as well as armors that are available to unlock. For example, EOD is unlocked through completing the Campaign on Legendary so obviously I can’t unlock that armor. Does this mean I can only unlock Multiplayer achievements? I would also like to know how much Gamerscore Halo 3: Mythic has.

> 2535460049412069;1:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Recently I purchased Halo 3: Mythic from eBay and plan to play it on my Xbox One when it arrives. I was wondering if anyone knows which achievements I will be able to get as well as armors that are available to unlock. For example, EOD is unlocked through completing the Campaign on Legendary so obviously I can’t unlock that armor. Does this mean I can only unlock Multiplayer achievements? I would also like to know how much Gamerscore Halo 3: Mythic has.

Halo 3: Mythic is pretty much just a multiplayer disc meaning that you can unlock all multiplayer achievements. Forge mode is also included, if I remember correctly, as there are six skulls hidden throughout the Mythic maps. Each of these skulls has an achievement tied to them and you will get a seventh achievement for finding all six.

Every armour is pretty much unlockable aside from Recon which has been officially unobtainable for years now.

> 2533274809226598;2:
> > 2535460049412069;1:
> > Hi Everyone,
> >
> > Recently I purchased Halo 3: Mythic from eBay and plan to play it on my Xbox One when it arrives. I was wondering if anyone knows which achievements I will be able to get as well as armors that are available to unlock. For example, EOD is unlocked through completing the Campaign on Legendary so obviously I can’t unlock that armor. Does this mean I can only unlock Multiplayer achievements? I would also like to know how much Gamerscore Halo 3: Mythic has.
>
> Halo 3: Mythic is pretty much just a multiplayer disc meaning that you can unlock all multiplayer achievements. Forge mode is also included, if I remember correctly, as there are six skulls hidden throughout the Mythic maps. Each of these skulls has an achievement tied to them and you will get a seventh achievement for finding all six.
>
> Every armour is pretty much unlockable aside from Recon which has been officially unobtainable for years now.

Thanks Vidmaster! Yeah, I’ve done the Brainpan challenge on MCC and can’t wait to try it out in OG Halo 3. Do you possibly know how much Gamerscore Halo 3: Mythic has? The unlock requirements for Security and the Katana is like 1000 G. I could probably just add up all the Multiplayer achievements if no one knows.

Also, I’m subscribed to your channel. You make some great content, keep it up!

> 2535460049412069;3:
> > 2533274809226598;2:
> > > 2535460049412069;1:
> > > Hi Everyone,
> > >
> > > Recently I purchased Halo 3: Mythic from eBay and plan to play it on my Xbox One when it arrives. I was wondering if anyone knows which achievements I will be able to get as well as armors that are available to unlock. For example, EOD is unlocked through completing the Campaign on Legendary so obviously I can’t unlock that armor. Does this mean I can only unlock Multiplayer achievements? I would also like to know how much Gamerscore Halo 3: Mythic has.
> >
> > Halo 3: Mythic is pretty much just a multiplayer disc meaning that you can unlock all multiplayer achievements. Forge mode is also included, if I remember correctly, as there are six skulls hidden throughout the Mythic maps. Each of these skulls has an achievement tied to them and you will get a seventh achievement for finding all six.
> >
> > Every armour is pretty much unlockable aside from Recon which has been officially unobtainable for years now.
>
> Thanks Vidmaster! Yeah, I’ve done the Brainpan challenge on MCC and can’t wait to try it out in OG Halo 3. Do you possibly know how much Gamerscore Halo 3: Mythic has? The unlock requirements for Security and the Katana is like 1000 G. I could probably just add up all the Multiplayer achievements if no one knows.
>
> Also, I’m subscribed to your channel. You make some great content, keep it up!

While I am not entirely sure of the exact number, the 4 DLC packs Halo 3 had contain 750G. Add that to the base game and it is nearing 2000G, so getting the Katana and Security is quite doable.

And as a side note, thank you for being a subscriber. I try to make Halo videos players may have overlooked. Such as the black steps, for example xD

Yeah! Thanks for the information. :slight_smile:

> 2533274809226598;4:
> > 2535460049412069;3:
> > > 2533274809226598;2:
> > > > 2535460049412069;1:
> > > > Hi Everyone,
> > > >
> > > > Recently I purchased Halo 3: Mythic from eBay and plan to play it on my Xbox One when it arrives. I was wondering if anyone knows which achievements I will be able to get as well as armors that are available to unlock. For example, EOD is unlocked through completing the Campaign on Legendary so obviously I can’t unlock that armor. Does this mean I can only unlock Multiplayer achievements? I would also like to know how much Gamerscore Halo 3: Mythic has.
> > >
> > > Halo 3: Mythic is pretty much just a multiplayer disc meaning that you can unlock all multiplayer achievements. Forge mode is also included, if I remember correctly, as there are six skulls hidden throughout the Mythic maps. Each of these skulls has an achievement tied to them and you will get a seventh achievement for finding all six.
> > >
> > > Every armour is pretty much unlockable aside from Recon which has been officially unobtainable for years now.
> >
> > Thanks Vidmaster! Yeah, I’ve done the Brainpan challenge on MCC and can’t wait to try it out in OG Halo 3. Do you possibly know how much Gamerscore Halo 3: Mythic has? The unlock requirements for Security and the Katana is like 1000 G. I could probably just add up all the Multiplayer achievements if no one knows.
> >
> > Also, I’m subscribed to your channel. You make some great content, keep it up!
>
> While I am not entirely sure of the exact number, the 4 DLC packs Halo 3 had contain 750G. Add that to the base game and it is nearing 2000G, so getting the Katana and Security is quite doable.
>
> And as a side note, thank you for being a subscriber. I try to make Halo videos players may have overlooked. Such as the black steps, for example xD

I’ve found after unlocking 1000G the katana and security have not unlocked. After reading on Halopedia, this is now done by getting 49 achievements.

> 2535420844937331;6:
> > 2533274809226598;4:
> > > 2535460049412069;3:
> > > > 2533274809226598;2:
> > > > > 2535460049412069;1:
> > > > > Hi Everyone,
> > > > >
> > > > > Recently I purchased Halo 3: Mythic from eBay and plan to play it on my Xbox One when it arrives. I was wondering if anyone knows which achievements I will be able to get as well as armors that are available to unlock. For example, EOD is unlocked through completing the Campaign on Legendary so obviously I can’t unlock that armor. Does this mean I can only unlock Multiplayer achievements? I would also like to know how much Gamerscore Halo 3: Mythic has.
> > > >
> > > > Halo 3: Mythic is pretty much just a multiplayer disc meaning that you can unlock all multiplayer achievements. Forge mode is also included, if I remember correctly, as there are six skulls hidden throughout the Mythic maps. Each of these skulls has an achievement tied to them and you will get a seventh achievement for finding all six.
> > > >
> > > > Every armour is pretty much unlockable aside from Recon which has been officially unobtainable for years now.
> > >
> > > Thanks Vidmaster! Yeah, I’ve done the Brainpan challenge on MCC and can’t wait to try it out in OG Halo 3. Do you possibly know how much Gamerscore Halo 3: Mythic has? The unlock requirements for Security and the Katana is like 1000 G. I could probably just add up all the Multiplayer achievements if no one knows.
> > >
> > > Also, I’m subscribed to your channel. You make some great content, keep it up!
> >
> > While I am not entirely sure of the exact number, the 4 DLC packs Halo 3 had contain 750G. Add that to the base game and it is nearing 2000G, so getting the Katana and Security is quite doable.
> >
> > And as a side note, thank you for being a subscriber. I try to make Halo videos players may have overlooked. Such as the black steps, for example xD
>
> I’ve found after unlocking 1000G the katana and security have not unlocked. After reading on Halopedia, this is now done by getting 49 achievements.

Yeah, it can only be done by completing the original 49 achievements. So probably not possible on Mythic due the lack of Campaign.