Halo 3 missing Recon

I am working very hard to get my recon armor I’m almost finished all the achievements but bungie changed their site over and I can no longer access road to recon what do I do? How can I get my armor now? :frowning:

> 2533274996714644;1:
> I am working very hard to get my recon armor I’m almost finished all the achievements but bungie changed their site over and I can no longer access road to recon what do I do? How can I get my armor now? :frowning:

Sadly its impossible now. :frowning: Sorry. 343i did a unlock thing ages ago for recon.

So you Missed out by a few years.

Good news though the Master Chief Collection has it ^^

> 2533274836874363;2:
> > 2533274996714644;1:
> > I am working very hard to get my recon armor I’m almost finished all the achievements but bungie changed their site over and I can no longer access road to recon what do I do? How can I get my armor now? :frowning:
>
>
> Sadly its impossible now. :frowning: Sorry. 343i did a unlock thing ages ago for recon.
>
> So you Missed out by a few years.
>
> Good news though the Master Chief Collection has it ^^

I’m not wasting money on the failure that is the Xbox one only to play one game yes I know about the unlock but you clearly don’t know about THE ROAD TO RECON which was working AFTER that unlock

> 2533274836874363;2:
> > 2533274996714644;1:
> > I am working very hard to get my recon armor I’m almost finished all the achievements but bungie changed their site over and I can no longer access road to recon what do I do? How can I get my armor now? :frowning:
>
>
> Sadly its impossible now. :frowning: Sorry. 343i did a unlock thing ages ago for recon.
>
> So you Missed out by a few years.
>
> Good news though the Master Chief Collection has it ^^

And what with the link?

If you’re referring to Halo 3 on the 360, shouldn’t you already have recon? I think I got it a couple years back when Bungie transferred to 343 and I didn’t even have all the Vidmaster achievements. I just refrain from using it now until I get the “Endure” achievement, which then I’ll feel free to use it. But are you saying it’s not unlocked for you? The only requisite I know is that I think you have to be online.

> 2533274886698220;5:
> If you’re referring to Halo 3 on the 360, shouldn’t you already have recon? I think I got it a couple years back when Bungie transferred to 343 and I didn’t even have all the Vidmaster achievements. I just refrain from using it now until I get the “Endure” achievement, which then I’ll feel free to use it. But are you saying it’s not unlocked for you? The only requisite I know is that I think you have to be online.

I’m an Xbox live member I’ve never run out of gold either -.-

> 2533274996714644;3:
> > 2533274836874363;2:
> > > 2533274996714644;1:
> > > I am working very hard to get my recon armor I’m almost finished all the achievements but bungie changed their site over and I can no longer access road to recon what do I do? How can I get my armor now? :frowning:
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Sadly its impossible now. :frowning: Sorry. 343i did a unlock thing ages ago for recon.
> >
> > So you Missed out by a few years.
> >
> > Good news though the Master Chief Collection has it ^^
>
>
>
> I’m not wasting money on the failure that is the Xbox one only to play one game yes I know about the unlock but you clearly don’t know about THE ROAD TO RECON which was working AFTER that unlock

Oh I know.
After Halo support on Bungie.Net went down. Road to Recon support went down with it.
343i then unlocked recon for everyone who played Halo 3 sometime after in waves.
343i stopped doing this cause of technical stuff.
Now its impossible for anyone else who has started playing the original Halo 3 to get Recon

I am certain of all of this. Sorry.

> 2533274996714644;4:
> And what with the link?

And the link is in my signature.
Anyone who has the Rank Spartan, Master of Unicorns, Sec3OP, or is a moderator has it. And are respected on these forums. ^^ Hope that answers your question

I was also wondering about this issue a few months back. I read around and realized that 343i only unlocked the armour for a short period of time after the transition from Bungie to 343i. This was months before I even bought my Xbox. I would’ve liked the chance to own it, but I’ve come to accept the fact that it won’t happen. Besides it’s only armour and it’s only for show, it doesn’t do anything special really. However, I really would like the chance to have the Samurai Katana though.

> 2533274972233335;8:
> I was also wondering about this issue a few months back. I read around and realized that 343i only unlocked the armour for a short period of time after the transition from Bungie to 343i. This was months before I even bought my Xbox. I would’ve liked the chance to own it, but I’ve come to accept the fact that it won’t happen. Besides it’s only armour and it’s only for show, it doesn’t do anything special really. However, I really would like the chance to have the Samurai Katana though.

Just try and get as many of the Halo 3 Achievements as you can and the Katana will unlock. I believe 49 achievements is required to get it, but I am not certain.

This sucks I literally spent one week with my freinds getting all vidmaster achivments, and I can’t get recon. Well at least I got the achivments that I can show off, still wish I could have gotten it…

> 2533275023909786;10:
> This sucks I literally spent one week with my freinds getting all vidmaster achivments, and I can’t get recon. Well at least I got the achivments that I can show off, still wish I could have gotten it…

All good things must come to an end :slight_smile: