HALO 3 MAP PACK TROUBLE

I don’t know if this is the right place to post this but Ill give it a try anyways.

I’ve been playing Halo 3 for about 7 years now, and I recently got back into it. I have one problem and that is the Map Packs, I have every Map pack except for Mythic II and it wont let me play on most of the playlists because I don’t have all the DLC. Is there any way that I can play these Playlists without having to have all of the maps, kinda like the system in Halo Reach, I may be wrong but I believe you can still play if you don’t have ALL of the DLC in Reach; but you just aren’t able to play on those maps. I would really love to play more Halo 3 but I just need a solution to this problem.

Thanks heaps, Michael

EDIT: I meant that you are able to play with all the DLC in Reach, it sounds like I’m saying your able to in Halo, just wanted to clarify.

I thought you could still play in playlists but it would warn you that if you didn’t have the maps, they would never come up. I’m not sure what the deal is. Best thing to do is either play MCC since it has all the maps or finally cave in and buy that last map pack. You could always use the ODST multiplayer disk too. That disk is nothing but Halo 3 multiplayer with every single map on it

Sadly no, there is no way to play those playlists without the given map packs. As a word of advice. you’ll mainly only find consistent games in social slayer (which you don’t need all the DLC for!). Good luck!

Daaang. That sucks.