Halo 3 Machinima

Recently I was making a halo three machinima, and I though, “Does anyone else still use this game for machinima?”
I feel like that game’s graphics are amazing, even by modern standards, but what do you think?

> 2535455007544817;1:
> Recently I was making a halo three machinima, and I though, “Does anyone else still use this game for machinima?”
> I feel like that game’s graphics are amazing, even by modern standards, but what do you think?

i definitely agree about H3 graphics, i think they look really shinny and clear. i dont really like when games look realistic or have “good” graphics, so i think H3 should have been the last time they got more realistic looking in the series, or in games in general.

i can help with body acting in the machinima. just background stuff :stuck_out_tongue: Is it for MCC or xbox 360 version tho?

Mcc. I don’t need body acting but some voice acting is needed. If you’re interested, that would be awesome! :slight_smile:
Right now I’m looking for someone to play a female lead, as well as some extras.