[Halo 3] Looking for nice people to play with

Preferably people from west coast, Pacific Standard Time.

I’m an easy going person who isn’t a total jerk, I’m decent, probably played over 4,000 games in Halo 3 and I am absolutely tired of teammates that betray or are Halo virgins.

I don’t care if you are new to Halo, just that you have a willingness to get better over time, I’m looking for anyone who are nice people. This would be on the Xbox One’s MCC.

Feel free to add me/PM me: My profile

Halo 3 on 360 or on MCC?

> 2533274856361648;2:
> Halo 3 on 360 or on MCC?

MCC, sorry for the confusion.

You should join Revolution of Gaming! We are a gaming community that has been running strong since 2008 and has multiple brigades for PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PS4!
Our Halo MCC brigade is Apex and I am the Captain of Reclaimer company. Unlike most clans, we are more relaxed than competitive, though we do have a ton of competitive players who are always looking for more people to challenge! We mainly just like to party up and get some customs going. We play a lot of Halo 2 Anniversary but we do play all halos including Halo 3! In Apex, we have a ton of competitions such as our Khan of Apex (our 1v1/2v2 ladder) and our 4v4 circuit (a 14 week tournament with 8 teams of 4 competing for $100)

If you are interested in becoming a member or Apex or just want to join the RoG community, visit rogcommunity.com
Have a nice day, Sir Boobington :slight_smile:

I’ll play MCC with you.

GT: paradLse (that’s an “L” between the “d” and the “s”)

i’ll play halo 3 with you and mix with other halos if you prefer them, happy to mix it up