Halo 3 Lone Wolves

Anyone want to play lone wolves ranked on halo 3? I’m a level 41. Would love to try to reach level 50 before servers go down!

If there are other ranked games anyone would like to play, please let’s connect! Team SWAT would be fun if we had enough people who wanted to play.

My GT is brutalest.

I had forgotten they were shutting down 360 servers and you reminded me :frowning:

> 2533274812802931;1:
> Anyone want to play lone wolves ranked on halo 3? I’m a level 41. Would love to try to reach level 50 before servers go down!
>
> If there are other ranked games anyone would like to play, please let’s connect! Team SWAT would be fun if we had enough people who wanted to play.
>
> My GT is brutalest.

I love playing SWAT but I don’t want my rank to drop lol

> 2533274841925847;3:
> > 2533274812802931;1:
> > Anyone want to play lone wolves ranked on halo 3? I’m a level 41. Would love to try to reach level 50 before servers go down!
> >
> > If there are other ranked games anyone would like to play, please let’s connect! Team SWAT would be fun if we had enough people who wanted to play.
> >
> > My GT is brutalest.
>
> I love playing SWAT but I don’t want my rank to drop lol

What’s your rank in swat? I’m a 44 if we could find people who want to play lol.

> 2533274812802931;1:
> Anyone want to play lone wolves ranked on halo 3? I’m a level 41. Would love to try to reach level 50 before servers go down!
>
> If there are other ranked games anyone would like to play, please let’s connect! Team SWAT would be fun if we had enough people who wanted to play.
>
> My GT is brutalest.

I know its quite some time out but if you are still going for this in the summer I will finally be returning to H3 with the exact same goal and will definitely message you. I will be a General rank 1 at skill level 50 which I can rest with when the servers finally sunset.

I am rank 39

> 2533274841519598;5:
> > 2533274812802931;1:
> > Anyone want to play lone wolves ranked on halo 3? I’m a level 41. Would love to try to reach level 50 before servers go down!
> >
> > If there are other ranked games anyone would like to play, please let’s connect! Team SWAT would be fun if we had enough people who wanted to play.
> >
> > My GT is brutalest.
>
> I know its quite some time out but if you are still going for this in the summer I will finally be returning to H3 with the exact same goal and will definitely message you. I will be a General rank 1 at skill level 50 which I can rest with when the servers finally sunset.
>
> I am rank 39

Sounds great! Add me and we’ll definitely play.

I’m rank 40 in lone wolves. Right now these server issues are making it impossible to play, hopefully this will he fixed soon. I’m down to play, but I’m also trying to finish out my last few ranked FFA achievements. Anyone else here who’s tank 30+ trying to finish those or willing to help? I’ve managed to find a few others on trueachievements, but finding a few more would definitely be helpful. You can also add me or message me on Xbox, GT: THE CHIEF64

> 2533274884326940;7:
> I’m rank 40 in lone wolves. Right now these server issues are making it impossible to play, hopefully this will he fixed soon. I’m down to play, but I’m also trying to finish out my last few ranked FFA achievements. Anyone else here who’s tank 30+ trying to finish those or willing to help? I’ve managed to find a few others on trueachievements, but finding a few more would definitely be helpful. You can also add me or message me on Xbox, GT: THE CHIEF64

I’m trying to get the last few FFA achievements as well, my GT is STARCHILD8883
Hopefully they fix the survers soon