Halo 3 Lone Wolves Achievement Hunting

I’m looking for anyone interested in getting those last Halo 3 Lone Wolves achievements. People within the skill range of 10 - 30 would be best. With the Lone Wolves population so low these days, it’s almost certain we’d be able to match up and knock off those last few achievements needed.

Drop off your gamertag here or send a friend request to xArmageddon7x if you’re interested! You might even get a reward for your troubles!

Which ones are you trying to get

I’m looking to get Overkill and Two for One, but I can help anyone who helps get what they need of course.

Can I help?? I want to get most (if not all) armor. I have all DLC map packs. Send me a friend request to SpartanHero01

I need two for one. But if I could also use help on the annual achievement

> 2533274972801788;5:
> I need two for one. But if I could also use help on the annual achievement

That’s excellent, because I need annual as well.

What’s the point of getting an achievement if you cheat to get it? Achievements are intended to showcase accomplishments, not the willingness to kill a player that is not even playing. Pathetic.

> 2533274823167390;7:
> What’s the point of getting an achievement if you cheat to get it? Achievements are intended to showcase accomplishments, not the willingness to kill a player that is not even playing. Pathetic.

It is currently impossible to get those achievements as the population last night was 6 players, all with different skill ranges. The game didn’t even launch.

do it in a full lobby don’t mess up people going for 50s possibly the most annoying thing you could do.

> 2535430178025239;9:
> do it in a full lobby don’t mess up people going for 50s possibly the most annoying thing you could do.

You cannot go into Lone Wolves with a full lobby since the max party size is one player. And achievement for Lone Wolves cannot be earned in custom games.

> 2533274840567463;10:
> > 2535430178025239;9:
> > do it in a full lobby don’t mess up people going for 50s possibly the most annoying thing you could do.
>
>
> You cannot go into Lone Wolves with a full lobby since the max party size is one player. And achievement for Lone Wolves cannot be earned in custom games.

i know that what i am saying is make sure to have the amount of people you need to match each other.

I need Two for One to complete Halo 3 please add me GT dryrain23

Though I need a lot, the only ones i care about are Overkill and Steppin Razor (and if possible Legendary, only have Cortana to complete). My gamertag is my user name. Just message me a time that you would be avaible to play