Halo 3 lone wolf achievement playdate (8/10)

Having a hard time trying to get Two for One or Mongoose Mowdown? Now, here is the chance. There is a new playdate on August 10 starting at 6:00 PM Pacific timing. This is not a boosting party just only achievements

How to join: Change your xbox language to the last one, change matchmaking options to only play with player who speek in this language, PM me when you get a match with me, then I will send an party invite to you.

The hardest Lone Wolf achievement that will help with are:
Two for One: Score a Double Kill with a single Spartan Laser shot in a ranked free for all playlist.

Triple Kill: Kill 3 enemies within 4 seconds of one another in a ranked free for all playlist.

Overkill: Kill 4 enemies within 4 seconds of one another in a ranked free for all playlist.

Killing FrenzyFrenzy: Kill 10 enemies without dying in any ranked free for all playlist.

Steppin’ Razor: Score a Triple Kill with the sword in a ranked free for all playlist.

Mongoose Mowdown:Splatter an enemy with the mongoose in a ranked free for all playlist.

I hope this help you with your Halo achievements on the road to Halo 4.

Poeple who will be joining:
WEBSTAR 9
XxFearlessNJxX
THEscourse

I posted one on Halo 3 Forums, we’re doing a party on Monday at 10PM GMT.
You are more than welcome to come along, just send me a FR :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d help out, but August third is the night before my 20th birthday and yea I’m not gonna be on xbox that day :slight_smile:

Good luck guys!

> I posted one on Halo 3 Forums, we’re doing a party on Monday at 10PM GMT.
> You are more than welcome to come along, just send me a FR :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, I we join you if mine one fails.

> > I posted one on Halo 3 Forums, we’re doing a party on Monday at 10PM GMT.
> > You are more than welcome to come along, just send me a FR :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Thanks, I we join you if mine one fails.

Mines is before yours :stuck_out_tongue:

> > > I posted one on Halo 3 Forums, we’re doing a party on Monday at 10PM GMT.
> > > You are more than welcome to come along, just send me a FR :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> > Thanks, I we join you if mine one fails.
>
> Mines is before yours :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, my bad I guess I forgot about the time. :slight_smile:

I’m keen for this.

Gt: WEBSTAR 9
Lonewolves ts: lvl20

I’ll be on from 0800hrs NZT tomorrow (12pm Pacific time 31/7).

Add me

I really need help in lone wolves achievements
Please if youre gonna help me Send me a Friend Request
GT: XxFearlessNJxX

Sounds good.

GT: THEscourse

You can send me a friend request.

> Sounds good.
>
>
> GT: THEscourse
>
> You can send me a friend request.

I had send you a friend request but it said you’re off line.

Well we didn’t got any achievements so there will be another satarday or monday and skill rank will need to be at 17. Thanks for coming and hopefully we have better luck next time.

> Well we didn’t got any achievements so there will be another satarday or monday and skill rank will need to be at 17. Thanks for coming and hopefully we have better luck next time.

It’s okay, thanks for getting this together though. We will get it eventually! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m free Wednesday to Saturday this week to try this again and finish this off.

Everyone has to be level 17 or it’ll be another failed attempt.

> I’m free Wednesday to Saturday this week to try this again and finish this off.
>
> Everyone has to be level 17 or it’ll be another failed attempt.

Ok but we don’t need all of us be at skill 17. I did a test on Saturday and it works with players who are at skill rank 10-20 but 17 is a safe bet.

I will host another achievement playdate on August 10th at 6:00PM pacific time. I wish for us to have the best of luck this time.