HALO 3- language

Hi! This has bothered me for I while.
I have played halo since CE and I loved playing that game, at the time I was like 4-5 years old so naturally I didn’t understand a thing of what they said (keep in mind I speak Spanish) … in halo 2 my game was “totally in Spanish” now at that time I absolutely didn’t mind same with halo 3 but the problem started in reach now that I was “more mature” (10) I started to hate the dub of any game/movie/show etc… with that in mind every time I played something that was in my native language, I cringed a lot because it’s so cheesy and awkward.
Every game that I bought I made it sure it was not “totally in Spanish” and I’m quit happy
I recently bought halo 3 for my Xbox one digitally but it’s in Spanish even though all my settings are in English, even the region can someone help?

Probably to do with your IP address still showing as in Spain.

If all your settings are correct, there’s nothing we here can do. You will need to contact Microsoft directly to see if they can do anything on their end.

Maybe it’s because i first downloaded the game with my region and later changed it?
when I said that I recently bought it… it was kind of a mistake, I did have it before because my previous copy of the game on the 360 (disk) got damaged and I decided to buy it digitally

> 2533274829886411;3:
> Maybe it’s because i first downloaded the game with my region and later changed it?
> when I said that I recently bought it… it was kind of a mistake, I did have it before because my previous copy of the game on the 360 (disk) got damaged and I decided to buy it digitally

If your region when you bought it was set to Spain, then this is probably the reason yes.

Either way, your best hope would be Microsoft customer support or Xbox customer support. They may be able to change the version on your account (and re-download it) but I cannot speak for them, nor do I know their policies.

I wish you the best of luck.

Yeah! thanks for the quick reply btw