Halo 3 IS GONE, Move On People.

I am so tired of seeing people whine and complain on these forums that Halo 3 is better than Halo 4 and people unjustly criticizing every single piece of the game. Move on people. Halo 4 is a new Halo, and frankly a great Halo.

Alleged Vets join us in modern times and move on from the past or please take your leave, Bungie hasn’t killed their servers yet as far as I know. Don’t whine here and ruin Halo 4 by making 343 fix what isn’t broken.

Maybe it’s just me, but i haven’t seen a single post comparing H4 to H3
i see mostly people comparing H4 to CoD

give me an example if i haven’t seen any that do so

I don’t get it. Most people who played Halo 2 will tell you that it was better than Halo 3, but we were able to adapt. It seems these kids that started on Halo 3 can’t.

Complaints are important to keeping the franchise true to it’s roots. I agree, it’s not pleasant to look at, but having this feedback does help in a way.

> Complaints are important to keeping the franchise true to it’s roots. I agree, it’s not pleasant to look at, but having this feedback does help in a way.

Constructive criticism is good, but most of these complaints are pretty stupid. I have probably seen threads saying that every single weapon is OP.

You state your opinion as if it is the final word… Disregarding other peoples opinions and feelings about something 1. we purchased 2. are loyal fans and followers of and 3. have a right to voice concerns on this forum is ludicrous… Be more objective… you might find more common ground… reach across the asile and see if you can help.

Thnk u for your opinion

But this tread doesn’t change the fact that a lot of fans are disappointed with the game.

Oh yeah? If Halo 3 is so gone, how come I have a copy sitting right on my desk?

> I don’t get it. Most people who played Halo 2 will tell you that it was better than Halo 3, but we were able to adapt. It seems these kids that started on Halo 3 can’t.

Well Halo 2 to Halo 3 was not even close to the changes from Halo 3 to Halo 4. Put different skins on the spartans and you have the same generic mindless shooter thats already out there.

> > Complaints are important to keeping the franchise true to it’s roots. I agree, it’s not pleasant to look at, but having this feedback does help in a way.
>
> Constructive criticism is good, but most of these complaints are pretty stupid. I have probably seen threads saying that every single weapon is OP.

That’s exactly it. Everybody has a different opinion on what’s ‘broken’ so those who don’t like it may as wel go play the Halo game that they do like instead.

> > Complaints are important to keeping the franchise true to it’s roots. I agree, it’s not pleasant to look at, but having this feedback does help in a way.
>
> Constructive criticism is good, but most of these complaints are pretty stupid. I have probably seen threads saying that every single weapon is OP.

the day has come

i have joked myself by saying judgment day will come when people finally say on a game’s fourms “Guns are Overpowered in this shooter game” and mean it truthfully

now it has come

:expressionless:

>

All of it is very important. 343i is not going to go through every post, but if they see a lot of threads with the same extreme headline, they’ll have a better understanding of how many people are dissatisfied with a feature. The more constructive posts detail the issue, but the “stupid” threads help with the head count.

> Halo 4 is a new Halo…

Yeah, it’s a new Halo alright. Too bad I played it years ago under the name “Modern Warfare”, “Modern Warfare 2”, and “Modern Warfare 3”.

Hey, if you think taking a fat crap on a franchise that was popular because it was nothing like COD/Battlefield by making it a direct clone of COD/Battlefield is the same as a “great” game, then by all means, enjoy your “great” game.

Halo 3 was -Yoink- awful anyways. Halo 2 is where the real vets came from and they know exactly what I’m talking about. I welcome the Halo 4 changes. It’s better than the crap I’ve had to put up with for the last 5 years.

> I don’t get it. Most people who played Halo 2 will tell you that it was better than Halo 3, but we were able to adapt. It seems these kids that started on Halo 3 can’t.

> Maybe it’s just me, but i haven’t seen a single post comparing H4 to H3
> i see mostly people comparing H4 to CoD
>
> give me an example if i haven’t seen any that do so

No, but everyone wants the DMR nerfed, so the BR will be king again so they can pretend they’re MLG once more.

Well, people have their favorites and are allowed that. Not everyone has the same tastes.

> but the “stupid” threads help with the head count.

But the head count is pointless. They won’t nerf or buff guns because of the head count. They look for constructive posts to see what the issue may be. People saying “X gun is OP, pls nerf” do not help at all.

Then again, when I say “they”, I’m talking about how Bungie has operated in the past. This is 343i, so maybe they will nerf based on the headcount.

Ive played halo for 11 years and I love halo 4. The only thing missing is a competitive ranking system and Ill place it over halo 3.

> > Maybe it’s just me, but i haven’t seen a single post comparing H4 to H3
> > i see mostly people comparing H4 to CoD
> >
> > give me an example if i haven’t seen any that do so
>
> No, but everyone wants the DMR nerfed, so the BR will be king again so they can pretend they’re MLG once more.

Thats why they keep saying all the guns are OP, now look we all wanna root for our favorite weapon but I like the changes, if they wern’t complaining about the games, Weapon and other options they would’ve complained baout other things, and yes Iam a Halo 3 vet, but Aside form Elites not being playable this game is still good, I like everything else.

and to those who say the OPed guns is truthful, they only think the satement is valid because its from someone they agree with.