Halo 3 Has been taken over.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

It’s impossible to rank in Halo 3 now. Every game has de-rankers and host abusers. Will they even be banned? Bungie and 343 have ruined Halo. There is now no good Halo to play. SO -Yoink!- I N G MAD

What the hell are you talking about? I barely see either. And how the hell did Bungie ruin Halo? They made it and don’t even control Halo multiplayer anymore. There is also no way to track every deranker. And also, calm down and post an intellectual comment next time.

digital afro is right, full of host booters and a few derankers…

i know they still ban cause i know someone that got banned 2 weeks ago. BUT he made a new account and is host booting again…

> digital afro is right, full of host booters and a few derankers…
>
> i know they still ban cause i know someone that got banned 2 weeks ago. BUT he made a new account and is host booting again…

Don’t get me wrong, it is annoying. I worked my -Yoink- off guarding someone back to our base in capture the flag. After moving super slow and juggling the whole way back, he doesn’t even capture it. He just stands in a corner hiding and tea-bagging when I looked at him. The enemy team found us, killed us, regained their flag, and captured ours. It was tied 2-2 and we were 10 feet from winning the game, and we lost. That was the second time it happened in the game. the first time, I shot at the flag post to get him to go there and he killed me with the flag.

But digital afro’s childish, whiny, and immature reaction doesn’t help anyone. Its just annoying.

Because of Reach. Of course I understand that Bungie created Halo but they also made Reach so I don’t hold 343 solely responsible.

Dude, that’s not cool. Don’t be immature please.

I only see a few derankers and little-to-no host booters. Although Halo is now over run with foreign hosts, making a lot of matches unplayable.

I agree with the latter. Bungie didn’t really do anything; and I have come to like reach. Not as much as halo 3, but i like reach. Unfortunately, it seems halo 3 is slowly going down the toilet. Not as many people play, and 343 is even dropping it slowly. It just hurts to see such a good game, which used to be one of the most played games on xbox, a game which was my childhood, to slowly die.

Reach is fine.