HALO 3 HARDCORE DESPERATELY NEEDED!

Back in January 343 said they will be adding Halo 3 to hardcore. Now 6 months later we’re still waiting. So many people are waiting to play this including me. They already have the maps just please add this to matchmaking asap. Its taken far too long…

<mark>Do not post inappropriate comments.</mark>

> 2533274825391043;1:
> Back in January 343 said they will be adding Halo 3 to hardcore. Now 6 months later we’re still waiting. So many people are waiting to play this including me. They already have the maps just please add this to matchmaking asap. Its taken far too long…

They aint gonna do it Kev. Look at the community update, nothing but promotion of Halo 5. MCC didnt get an update in June, there will be no update in July. They don’t care man, support for MCC is dead. 343bola is desperately trying to sweep MCC under the rug. Im just waiting for gears brah, when it comes out. MCC is going through the shredder, believe that.
More evidence that 343Bola dont give a flying EFF about MCC

http://gyazo.com/9e58cb0011c198e0aa3326d15e7499beThey are in h5 promotion mode… MCC support is dead. I jam ust hoping Gears Ultimate edition doesn’t go through this abomination that MCC went through.

You can’t expect 343 to do anything positive anymore.

<mark>Do not post inappropriate comments.</mark>

The Bola is coming, The Bola is coming

<mark>Do not create/use alternate accounts to bypass forum bans or impersonate others.</mark>

> 2533274983929771;4:
> The Bola is coming, The Bola is coming

Im already here

> 2533274825391043;1:
> > Back in January 343 said they will be adding Halo 3 to hardcore. Now 6 months later we’re still waiting. So many people are waiting to play this including me. They already have the maps just please add this to matchmaking asap. Its taken far too long…
>
>
> So your Kevz, the one who keep harassing me on twiiter about H3 Hardcore. Well listen pal h3 hardcore is not coming to MCC. Our main Priority is the successful Launch of Halo 5 #GOTIT. So #DealWithIt MCC for now on

I have gave Microsoft bungie and 343 so much money from consoles and games it is just unbelievable how I can’t even play the game I’d like too all I want to is either play ranked team snipers and halo 3 mlg I only bought the scamripoffboxone so I can play the game what I still should be able to play on my Xbox 360 (halo 3) it is just ridiculous they have ruined the whole franchise all cos of people that want to make ####### money #### halo 5 I just want to play a game I have bought 3 times and spent thousands to play throuht consoles breaking or not working just sort the game out it has been nearly a year and problems are not even solved it is so simple all of it was already there just give the ####### fans what they have spent time effort and money for seriously !!! Bungie leaving halo behind was the day halo died

I’m so angry with this bull####

This is true. They also are not even giving us community updates about Halo MCC or anything related to MCC. They have the maps and gametypes just put them on there and name is Halo 3 Hardcore! Its not hard. Also I have seen that the 343 people are barely responding to MCC tweets anymore. I guess they are more focused on H5 than anything.

Any day now…

Actually they announced Action Sack in the most recent Community Update. So I would not say that they haven’t even mentioned MCC.

> 2533274926527272;10:
> Actually they announced Action Sack in the most recent Community Update. So I would not say that they haven’t even mentioned MCC.

Lol 1 sentence about action sack in the past few months. While still ignoring Halo 3 Hardcore.

I agree with you Kev! We need Halo 3 Hardcore!

They’ve given up on us sir.

I have the full 100% correct Halo 3 MLG settings in my file share. There is no reason now why it cant be added.

I agree this needs to happen. Since we are unsure as to when or if this will happen feel free to add me for some customs. GT: CaUzN cHaOs

Just do it.