Halo 3 > Halo 5

Halo 3 is better than Halo 5 in almost every facet. MLG playlist for hardcore gamers and completely different social playlist for casual gamers. How can a game over 8 years old have so many more positives when compared to “Halo” 5? It’s actually quite comical.

<mark>Do not post discriminatory comments.</mark>

Agreed halo 5 is a bunch of nonsense wrapped up in a gay ball

Wow, that is REALLY interesting to know. Thank you.

You should make a list of interesting facts, like Oranges taste better than Apples. Android is better than iOS. Pie is better than Cake. Autumn is better than Spring. Facts are Subjective.

H5’s biggest flaw is over devoting itself to hardcore competitiveness without any social features whatsoever.

I could live with the gameplay if there were fun features to be found anywhere in the game.

Because Halo 3 is refined, while Halo 5 had been out for 2 months and it was sort of rushed.

Halo 3 will always be my favorite Halo, there was nothing better than the 50s, MLG, and the over all never boring experience.
However, I enjoy Halo 5 a lot and I see it improving over time. Halo 3 had it’s faults, maybe much fewer than this game, but nothing is perfect.

> 2619727818962431;1:
> Halo 3 is better than Halo 5 in almost every facet. MLG playlist for hardcore gamers and completely different social playlist for casual gamers. How can a game over 8 years old have so many more positives when compared to “Halo” 5? It’s actually quite comical.

You are right what 343 has done to half is sad and they may of killed it off.

> 2533274903975459;5:
> Because Halo 3 is refined, while Halo 5 had been out for 2 months and it was sort of rushed.
>
> Halo 3 will always be my favorite Halo, there was nothing better than the 50s, MLG, and the over all never boring experience.
> However, I enjoy Halo 5 a lot and I see it improving over time. Halo 3 had it’s faults, maybe much fewer than this game, but nothing is perfect.

Ha! Halo 2 was

> 2619727818962431;1:
> Halo 3 is better than Halo 5 in almost every facet. MLG playlist for hardcore gamers and completely different social playlist for casual gamers. How can a game over 8 years old have so many more positives when compared to “Halo” 5? It’s actually quite comical.

Hey uh 2015 just called, they want you back in the present timeline.

> 2533274793248262;7:
> > 2533274903975459;5:
> > Because Halo 3 is refined, while Halo 5 had been out for 2 months and it was sort of rushed.
> >
> > Halo 3 will always be my favorite Halo, there was nothing better than the 50s, MLG, and the over all never boring experience.
> > However, I enjoy Halo 5 a lot and I see it improving over time. Halo 3 had it’s faults, maybe much fewer than this game, but nothing is perfect.
>
>
> Ha! Halo 2 was

Halo 2 was rushed also, both H2 and H5 had about the same development time. A ton of people hated the game when it came out.
Not sure if you remember, or if you were playing then, but Halo 2 had some extreme hate towards it.
So much so, a website was made dedicated to how much people disliked it.

Now it’s regarded as one of the, if not the best Halo titles ever released.

There’s plenty of threads that discuss specifics rather than generalized opinions. Feel free to chime in on those.