Halo 3 glitch i found recently.

Ok people so i recently found a glitch accidently when i was playing a game of halo 3. You all know the mission floodgate right? well I know how to make it to where there are no flood in the flood ship. Ok first of all you have to keep atleast one of the elites that dropped in halfway through the mission alive. then once you get to the hole in the ship where you drop in you have to push an elite ( not the arbiter ) down the hole with you … Now just push him through the rest and you should experiance no flood except those that burst out of those sacs on the wall.

If there are any problems with this glitch tell me as I only tried it on easy.

> Ok people so i recently found a glitch accidently when i was playing a game of halo 3. You all know the mission floodgate right? well I know how to make it to where there are no flood in the flood ship. Ok first of all you have to keep atleast one of the elites that dropped in halfway through the mission alive. then once you get to the hole in the ship where you drop in you have to push an elite ( not the arbiter ) down the hole with you … Now just push him through the rest and you should experiance no flood except those that burst out of those sacs on the wall.
>
>
> If there are any problems with this glitch tell me as I only tried it on easy.

You mean gravemind moments?

As far as I know, they still occur even if you push down an Elite.

Btw, here’s a tip for keeping them alive longer:

Note: Turn on Mythic skull.

Before triggering the Shadow of Intent cutscene, hang back and headshot the distant combat forms with your Battle Rifle. Bring in more ammo from the previous area and most of the combat forms should be dead. Make sure you still have spike grenades. Then get a bunch of dual wieldable weapons and put them somewhere, pick one up, approach an Elite, stick him with the spike grenade, if he survives, take his sword, wait for him to switch back to plasma rifle, give him back his sword.

If you can do this successfully on all Spec Ops Elites (it won’t work on the Major), then most of the campaign should be easy. The only thing you need to do is headshot combat forms.