Halo 3 Flamethrower as a REQ Card!

We can already spawn with turrents and missle pods, why not the good-old fasioned Flamethrower? It could be a Mythic card, and it would be usefull for base defence, taking on pesky bosses, (if you could get close enough), and assaulting bases with a wall of fire! Activating smart-scope could allow you to shoot globs of fire as a sort-of mortar…

This thing would be so awesome! :heart:.:heart:

Is it possible to sell REQ cards after the “opening” of a pack? Or does it have to be right there and then?

Yes please.

Would help a lot for the Halo CE maps I intend to remake in Forge. However they might leave it out just because it could have a negative impact of frame rate, you know they are just obsessed with frame rate in this game sacrificing all sorts of other things to preserve it. Though I would LOVE to see it added in as a legendary turret variant.

> 2533274807480458;2:
> Is it possible to sell REQ cards after the “opening” of a pack? Or does it have to be right there and then?

Just head over to the “Collection” tab in the Req section of the menu, scroll to whichever card you have and wish to sell, and then I think it’s the X button you press to sell them!

would be cool, but i have to ask how effective it would be… Warzone is already so ranged focused that the rare time close range weapons are good are exclusively while camping a base.

> 2535449034853709;4:
> > 2533274807480458;2:
> > Is it possible to sell REQ cards after the “opening” of a pack? Or does it have to be right there and then?
>
>
> Just head over to the “Collection” tab in the Req section of the menu, scroll to whichever card you have and wish to sell, and then I think it’s the X button you press to sell them!

Thanks. I have 40 Speed Boosts… I think that’s a bit excessive lol.

> 2728966917079826;3:
> Yes please.
>
> Would help a lot for the Halo CE maps I intend to remake in Forge. However they might leave it out just because it could have a negative impact of frame rate, you know they are just obsessed with frame rate in this game sacrificing all sorts of other things to preserve it. Though I would LOVE to see it added in as a legendary turret variant.

^ this is highly accurate and I doubt they put it in as well. Also they would have to redesign all the parts of it to fit this game, along with the fire itself (which honestly didn’t even look good when it was in H3) which is just that much more incentive for them to avoid it

They should add in the flamethrower and the brute weapons as well.

I would be ok with this Flamethrower and maybe some good-ol brute weapons!

i loved this weapon, but it was so ineffective

> 2533274817345506;9:
> I would be ok with this Flamethrower and maybe some good-ol brute weapons!

I love the spike grenade. amazing anti-vehicle weapon!

> 2533274807480458;2:
> Is it possible to sell REQ cards after the “opening” of a pack? Or does it have to be right there and then?

You can sell them anytime any day anywhere

I’d rather have the CE flamethrower. You can use it in first person and still move the same. It counts as one of your two weapons.