Halo 3 Flames

So I Was Talking To Evil Otto (Bungie Employee) And I Asked Him What About Halo 3 Will We Get The Flames For It He Said Its Up To Microsoft Now So I Said How Do We Get In Contact With Microsoft He Responded.

Send Them A Message On The Waypoint Site But They Dont Celebrate Bungie Day

So If Someone Could Contact Microsoft About This Id Be Grateful

Thx

Will you give to us Bungie chest (the one that gives flaming head to your spartan model)? Bungie says they don’t have no more control over Halo 3, so we should ask to Microsoft if they’ll give it. So I’m asking here. Thanks for the answer.

I want it because i got bored of halo reach and now im back into halo 3

Actually, urk posted in the Bungie.net Community forum yesterday on this same subject. He said that in order to activate the flames in Halo 3, they would have to be unlocked for everyone, and that the player couldn’t change them after that. He didn’t go into any details, but from what I understand, it’s just not going to happen because there are players who don’t want to run around with the flames on constantly.

> Actually, urk posted in the Bungie.net Community forum yesterday on this same subject. He said that in order to activate the flames in Halo 3, they would have to be unlocked for everyone, and that the player couldn’t change them after that. He didn’t go into any details, but from what I understand, it’s just not going to happen because there are players who don’t want to run around with the flames on constantly.

It could happen, I for one would never change my nameplate from Bungie in H3 because Bungie is awesome.

And as far as I know, you could switch from no flame chest to flame chest at any given time last year, July 7TH, but if not changing the chest ever is what it would take to show that I love Bungie in H3, so be it.

Maybe Urk meant you couldn’t change the nameplate, because I believe unlike in Reach, in H3 the Bungie plate and chest were a package.

> > Actually, urk posted in the Bungie.net Community forum yesterday on this same subject. He said that in order to activate the flames in Halo 3, they would have to be unlocked for everyone, and that the player couldn’t change them after that. He didn’t go into any details, but from what I understand, it’s just not going to happen because there are players who don’t want to run around with the flames on constantly.
>
> It could happen, I for one would never change my nameplate from Bungie in H3 because Bungie is awesome.
>
> And as far as I know, you could switch from no flame chest to flame chest at any given time last year, July 7TH, but if not changing the chest ever is what it would take to show that I love Bungie in H3, so be it.
>
> Maybe Urk meant you couldn’t change the nameplate, because I believe unlike in Reach, in H3 the Bungie plate and chest were a package.

Link to urk’s comment? And yes, you can’t change the Bungie nameplate if they’ll give flames to everyone, but you can decide whether or not to wear Bungie chest. Have you played Bungie Day 2010? I don’t think it’ll be different from that day. Everyone had Bungie nameplate, and the Bungie chest option 9 of 9 appeared in the chest selection screen. Nothing more.
And BTW, Halo 3 has only 2 nameplates, so it won’t be such a great loss to play with Bungie logo instead that with the Seventh Column symbol.

> Actually, urk posted in the Bungie.net Community forum yesterday on this same subject. He said that in order to activate the flames in Halo 3, they would have to be unlocked for everyone, and that the player couldn’t change them after that. He didn’t go into any details, but from what I understand, it’s just not going to happen because there are players who don’t want to run around with the flames on constantly.

I don’t know where you think you got this information from but it is false.

The Flames are attached to a Chest-plate that you are capable of equipping and unequipping whenever you want. This is how it ALWAYS worked, even on the Bungie day where the Bungie Chest was available to everybody.

> > Actually, urk posted in the Bungie.net Community forum yesterday on this same subject. He said that in order to activate the flames in Halo 3, they would have to be unlocked for everyone, and that the player couldn’t change them after that. He didn’t go into any details, but from what I understand, it’s just not going to happen because there are players who don’t want to run around with the flames on constantly.
>
> I don’t know where you think you got this information from but it is false.
>
> The Flames are attached to a Chest-plate that you are capable of equipping and unequipping whenever you want. This is how it ALWAYS worked, even on the Bungie day where the Bungie Chest was available to everybody.

Well this what Urk said for what it’s worth.

Link

Here’s also an updated Link where he goes into a little more detail. ( It might happen , maybe lol)

Aha. I see now. Last year it was totally different because they made custom code, but they had to overlook it on the backend, and it was just for one day.

I understand now. Respect to Bungie. They trying.