halo 3 ffa killing frenzy

i was playing lone wolves on halo 3 got 16 kills ended the game with perfection 2 killing sprees 2 sword sprees but no killing frenzy which you get after 10 kills in a row without a death. the only reason i am even posting is because i should have got both a frenzy and the achievement which i am only after because i had most of them on my other account but could no longer access it due to xboxlive’s crappy parental controls which should have whent off my old account when i turned 18 but it didnt and as i do not have the password for the accounts parental control so i said f__k it and made a new account

Doesn’t exactly matter, a Killing Frenzy is easy to get, and considering you can no longer see stats online for Halo 3, it isn’t too important.

Sprees were buggy on Halo 3 since launch.

> Doesn’t exactly matter, a Killing Frenzy is easy to get, and considering you can no longer see stats online for Halo 3, it isn’t too important.
>
> Sprees were buggy on Halo 3 since launch.

Along with this, was there a back screen or host change? Those reset sprees which seems to be the problem since you got two killing sprees and no deaths.