Halo 3 exp ??

Won 2 games, no exp. Have 343 been stupid and removed it?!

Yeah the same thing is happening for me i just bought a one month to mess around on halo 3 today and the xp system is working for me im stuck on level 2 lol. I’ve played like 15 matches and only lost 2 but i shows 3 for 5. Idk whats going on.

same here I hope 343 fixes it

it breaks my heart

Just tried it out, I thought your EXP might have been delayed but same here, I gained no EXP for winning and lost no EXP for quitting.

Same thing he.hope they not cutting exp for good?.

This is happening to me also. Hopefully TheLittleMoa’s tweet should clear this up :slight_smile:

Hopefully.has it been happening on skill?.

Yea, what’s up? Just won 10 games of MLG and no rankup or exp??

343i are on it!

Tweet for those who need

> 343i are on it!
>
> Tweet for those who need

Where do you find all this stuff and I don’t mean just on twitter.

> > 343i are on it!
> >
> > Tweet for those who need
>
> Where do you find all this stuff and I don’t mean just on twitter.

As in the usual information I hand out?

Just things I keep in mind that are important and then recall when someone asks about them in the future, just my knowledge really.

Do you want my brain? :smiley:

> > > 343i are on it!
> > >
> > > Tweet for those who need
> >
> > Where do you find all this stuff and I don’t mean just on twitter.
>
> As in the usual information I hand out?
>
> Just things I keep in mind that are important and then recall when someone asks about them in the future, just my knowledge really.
>
> Do you want my brain? :smiley:

Yes please lol : )

As The Little Moa noted, we’re looking into this now. And thank you to those of you that reported this issue.

> > > > 343i are on it!
> > > >
> > > > Tweet for those who need
> > >
> > > Where do you find all this stuff and I don’t mean just on twitter.
> >
> > As in the usual information I hand out?
> >
> > Just things I keep in mind that are important and then recall when someone asks about them in the future, just my knowledge really.
> >
> > Do you want my brain? :smiley:
>
> Yes please lol : )

All yours :wink:

> As The Little Moa noted, we’re looking into this now. And thank you to those of you that reported this issue.

Thanks for notifying us, please do keep us updated :slight_smile:

> As The Little Moa noted, we’re looking into this now. And thank you to those of you that reported this issue.

Thank you for gracing us with your presence, o great bsangel.

We don’t need bs angel we got little moa.only joking bs angel you the best.

I think they are going to add a system where the MVP gets double EXP. That would be rrrrrrrradical

Moa is there a chance doubles exp can be brought back? and when will this issue be fixed there’s a lot of hardcore fans that are really upset by this issue

> Moa is there a chance doubles exp can be brought back? and when will this issue be fixed there’s a lot of hardcore fans that are really upset by this issue

No idea, I do not work for 343 Industries.

PM an employee.