Halo 3 equipment in Warzone?

Bubble shields, power drains, trip mines, and regenerators in Warzone, what do you think?

I think the trip mines would be a good addition, I think the Spike Rifle should be added as well

I fully support this. I feel like regeneration shield and power drain shouldn’t be added, but it would be cool to see trip mine and bubble shield back in the game. Even regeneration field isn’t too bad, but power drain would get very annoying.

Yes add the power drain and make it so people can’t just use there thrusters to get out of it

The only problem with that is the controls would practically need a new button to use the equipment. Unless it was put as a type of grenade. That could work.

Canonically I think equipment is out dated

Equipment would work well in this game I think. Bubble shield would be awesome for capturing and defending bases.

> 2533274871929668;6:
> Canonically I think equipment is out dated

Canon is so dumb. Equipment would be an awesome addition.

If they made it sort of like a grenade type but you press down on the D-pad to cycle from nades to equipment then I guess it could work.

Bubble Shield, I think it should be destructible from the outside but can regenerate unless the actual equipment is destroyed.

Power Drain, Larger range when you throw it, prevent thrusters being activated while inside, slow the rate it drains shields but increase its duration. Would help as area denial.

Trip mine, easily avoided but useful IF it hits

Grav lift, could add some interesting ways of infiltration.

Radar Jammer, could both help and annoy the user.

Flare, not actually that useful now that I think back, just look out for the red reticle and you’re fine.

Regenerator, Rather than almost instantly setting shields to recharge like it did in H3, have it decrease the wait time for shield recharge while in the field.

Deployable cover, you could shoot through with non-plasma weapons, keep this effect but have weaken the shot and damage the shield at the same time.

Auto Turret, Nifty little thing, could work nicely as area denial if the damage is balanced enough

Speaking of auto turrets, what happen to Knights spawning them? They could in Halo 4, why remove another promethean form of attack/defense?

> 2533274790421805;8:
> > 2533274871929668;6:
> > Canonically I think equipment is out dated
>
>
> Canon is so dumb. Equipment would be an awesome addition.

Also WarZone and Arena are simulations. So it wouldn’t matter.

Jet Packs pls

> 2533274871929668;6:
> Canonically I think equipment is out dated

Like the SPNKr Launcher, amirite?