Halo 3 Custom Game Maps and Modes

Is there anyone way now to download Halo 3 maps and modes online?
If not would anyone be nice enough to give me some good maps and modes for infected like Jenga, Fat Kid, Ice Cream Man, etc.

I believe the file share is still accessible through Halo 3?

I never used custom games maps that much in Halo 3 more so in Halo Reach

You can still access Halo 3’s maps and games on halo.bungie.net, however the site is no longer being updated so anything new cant be seen there. I’ve spent he last hour or so trying to see if I can access much older file I uploaded when the game was still new but are not currently on my file share.
This should be a direct link to the page I’m talking about:
Bungie.net
If for whatever reason that doesn’t work, the way to get there from the halo.bungie.net page is(as of the time this was posted):

1. Open the drop down menu for Games and select Halo Universe
  2. Scroll down and click on the Learn More… button under the part marked Halo 3
  3. Click on the blue button that says Online Stats & Files
  4. Click on the second tab marked Community Files
    Then you’re there.

It’s not perfect, but the best thing I was able to find so far. It’s the only option I have found to let you search files for Halo 3, since you can’t ust do an in-game search like in Halo: Reach. I’ll come back and update this post if I find anything new or better. Just let me know if this helped you out at all. And if this answered your question.

I can also come back and leave link to fun Games and/or Maps I have found. If you would like (I’m going to be searching anyway, so I wouldn’t mind at all).

P.S. Feel free to add or message me if you would like to play. I go back and play custom games on Halo 3 and Halo: Reach all the time. ^^

I wish I had that Jungle Valhalla map… does anyone have it?
Message me if you do! :slight_smile: GT: Turretguy

Edit: Nevermind, it turns out one of my friends actually had it, so… if anyone else needs it, message me and I can give it to you :wink:
(Idk why you’d want it lol, I just did for Machinima reasons)

Does any body want to play infected on custom games if so invite me KILLER DROSKI

How do you download them now? It wont let me download anything online.

> 2533274981713241;1:
> Is there anyone way now to download Halo 3 maps and modes online?
> If not would anyone be nice enough to give me some good maps and modes for infected like Jenga, Fat Kid, Ice Cream Man, etc.

I still have some on the 360 version of H3

I just tried to download some maps on halo.bungie.net, and (as far as I could figure out) you no longer can. If anyone would be generous enough to give me some good maps I would greatly appreciate it! GT Big Bad Afro

i cant download anymore maps :frowning:

It seems downloading them online is either too difficult or impossible. If you are looking for some games and maps for a good old fashioned romp in Halo 3, go to my file share. The gamertag is The Pro Loser. I only have a few, but if you have anymore let me know and I’ll try to keep my file share just a storage of different custom games and maps. Each map on my file share has the required game variant directly beneath it.
The games I have are:

Fat Kid on The Mines
Fat Kid on Four Levels
Drive or Die on Drive or Die
Frogger on Pond Jumping
Halo on Halo
The Pink Things on the Pink Arena

Message me if you have any other games like Ghostbusters or such, and I can add them to the file share for everyone to download!

I just downloaded some games/maps from you, The Pro Loser. Thank you!

map indiana johns :slight_smile: