Halo 3 Classics / KILL WILL night-FEB 17

“O yes another jolly good playdate is it not”-will. Hey guys whats up so Im planing to have my first halo 3 classics night and what brought this up was after my halo 2 playdate I remeberd all the good times had while playing halo 3 customs and I was like i think its about time we have one of these. so we plan to play a bunch of custom games from halo 3 which in my opinion are my favorite. this night is not just dedicated to halo 3 its also to my good freind W1LTZ. see in one of my old pladates I had this very strnage and strong urge just to kill will so for the halo 3 playdate I plan to set up 2 games where it is 15 on 1(that one being will) and your goal is to kill will more than anyone else there and the winner will get a prize. This event will begin at 7:00 pm est and end at 11:00 pm est it will also require(if you havent already noticed) a copy of halo 3 and preferably I wish you to have all the maps considering we will be playing on mythic maps. so comon down for some old school and see you there. and again please sign up below and leave your gt.

Attendees via RSVP:
OceanicOcotpus
The Little Moa
bezerkcammando
D5C juvenile
W1LTZ
soullessOnyx
simplyfive
kaine nar rano
Apollo creed 01
SitriStahl
sortedfawn0
BLOOD 0f Ganon
Kinqsniper
TBoneTOOTER
Shifter
Erickyboo
Tmanchappy82
Silentlyric

Ps: now I know I was a little “unprepared” for last playdate but dont worry every thing has been taken care of.

Pss: There will be some form of a prize

Note: PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS PLAYDATE IS ON HALO 3 AND IT IS PREFERD THAT YOU HAVE ALL DLC

Note: my Gt is OceanicOctopus and I will send you a message before the playdate

Note: there will be a prize of 1600 ms points!!!

Halo 3 classics/kill will night was a success.

I would like to give thanks to every one who showed up especially W1LTZ
I would also like to congrat Apollo creed 01 who won the 16 ms points

Im goin to have you guys decide what you want for the prize(go easy on my wallet)

Sign me up, but this time if someone doesn’t show up, please don’t get into a little argument with yourself, some people either forget about it or are busy, it was a pain listening to you complain in the Halo 2 game night.

Gamertag: BerzerkCommando. (Same as user name)
Send me a message on Xbox Live today, or close to the playdate date. So I know who to join when the day comes.

Prize: 1600($20) MP card.

> Sign me up, but this time if someone doesn’t show up, please don’t get into a little argument with yourself, some people either forget about it or are busy, it was a pain listening to you complain in the Halo 2 game night.

sorry for not updating but what argument

> > Sign me up, but this time if someone doesn’t show up, please don’t get into a little argument with yourself, some people either forget about it or are busy, it was a pain listening to you complain in the Halo 2 game night.
>
> sorry for not updating but what argument

When I attended your Halo 2 Gamenight, you whined and complained to yourself that people would sign up and not attend.

> > > Sign me up, but this time if someone doesn’t show up, please don’t get into a little argument with yourself, some people either forget about it or are busy, it was a pain listening to you complain in the Halo 2 game night.
> >
> > sorry for not updating but what argument
>
> When I attended your Halo 2 Gamenight, you whined and complained to yourself that people would sign up and not attend.

o that yea I tend to complain when peole sign up for somthing and dont show up without telling me that they wont be there. but sometimes they eventually tell me and I understand its none of my business of what they are doing. but I probably wont this time so dont worry

Customs is the epitome of pure fun with friends and strangers in halo. :slight_smile:

> > > Sign me up, but this time if someone doesn’t show up, please don’t get into a little argument with yourself, some people either forget about it or are busy, it was a pain listening to you complain in the Halo 2 game night.
> >
> > sorry for not updating but what argument
>
> When I attended your Halo 2 Gamenight, you whined and complained to yourself that people would sign up and not attend.

I was also reffering to my halo 2 carange night beacuse no one signed up and I was very surprised

there may not be a prize this time due to money

I’m in i love Halo 3 >_____<

I’d love to play some Halo 3. Going back to the classics is always fun.

Alrigth alright, I’ll be there…hopefully it’s a bit more better

I checked my calender and it looks like i’m clear.

Sign me up!
(P.S. Prize should be a 16 ms point and it should be awarded to the one who stays with you for the majority of the night.)

> there may not be a prize this time due to money

This is something you should figure out right from the start. Not to assume, but I’m sure that people sign up strictly to win something especially if it’s been mentioned.

sounds good, i would like to join in but idk if i’ll be able to, so i’ll play it by ear…

> > there may not be a prize this time due to money
>
> This is something you should figure out right from the start. Not to assume, but I’m sure that people sign up strictly to win something especially if it’s been mentioned.

I should probably fix that then

sign me up!

ReplacedAnt9

or

SortedFawn0

not sure which one ill be using.

updating thread

There will be a prize!