Halo 3 campaign Stats not tracking on waypoint

I completed Halo 3 single player and co op on Legendary back in the day but waypoint doesn’t show it as completed. So I just did the entire campaign again co op with a friend on xbox live a few days ago and it still isn’t tracking that I completed it co op on legendary. Any idea why it isn’t showing up as completed? How do I make waypoint register it as completed thanks!

> 2533274794981146;1:
> I completed Halo 3 single player and co op on Legendary back in the day but waypoint doesn’t show it as completed. So I just did the entire campaign again co op with a friend on xbox live a few days ago and it still isn’t tracking that I completed it co op on legendary. Any idea why it isn’t showing up as completed? How do I make waypoint register it as completed thanks!

Following

Also having this issue, been grinding out the Halo 3 under 3 hours on legendary achievement but my mission times and difficulty completion are not tracking

Same here, I complained about this problem a while back… The staff and Other members of the community slated me for complaining. apparently, they were “looking into it” and it would be “fixed soon” here we are again over a year later… Still not fixed.