Halo 3 "Bungie Favorites"

I’m posting this a while after it happened but oh well. Did anybody else notice that all community made Bungie favorites in Halo 3 got replaced by maps, videos, etc. by “ONI Section 3” as of April 1 2018?

I feel this may be relevant because of all we see breaking down on Halo 3. I assume these are the default Bungie favorites. Maybe Bungie favorites was the first feature to stop working?

> 2533274925904397;1:
> I’m posting this a while after it happened but oh well. Did anybody else notice that all community made Bungie favorites in Halo 3 got replaced by maps, videos, etc. by “ONI Section 3” as of April 1 2018?
>
> I feel this may be relevant because of all we see breaking down on Halo 3. I assume these are the default Bungie favorites. Maybe Bungie favorites was the first feature to stop working?

I haven’t played since around late 2017 and i have no intention to play it again, so no i did not notice. April 1 is a rather interesting date, as we all know thats April fools day. Who is ONI Section 3?

> 2533274925904397;1:
> I’m posting this a while after it happened but oh well. Did anybody else notice that all community made Bungie favorites in Halo 3 got replaced by maps, videos, etc. by “ONI Section 3” as of April 1 2018?
>
> I feel this may be relevant because of all we see breaking down on Halo 3. I assume these are the default Bungie favorites. Maybe Bungie favorites was the first feature to stop working?

I just did some looking around and it’s due to a new Microsoft privacy policy. It has nothing to do with the recent problems. This has also been posted about before. Sorry for posting this.

Was going to to reply but I see you’ve found what the update was for, no worries OP :slight_smile: