Halo 3 Bungie Favorites - Updated? Or modded?

The bungie favorites were changed after years of being the same. Now, ONL Section 3 claims every single slot and each file was created on April 1st 2018. It blew my mind at first and I’m dying to know the story. I want some files to be featured too, that would be amazing.

And for the record, other than the screenshots, I didn’t download/view any of the files. Hopefully they are safe.

This was done for reasons relating to privacy / GDPR. Nothing was changed, from what I understand, except for altering the gamertags for some items

> 2533274813317074;2:
> This was done for reasons relating to privacy / GDPR. Nothing was changed, from what I understand, except for altering the gamertags for some items

every gamertag is changed to the same one and every file was changed. I’d like to see something to back your statement up, but it does kind of make sense, although not much.

> It’s nothing exciting, we needed to replace content with stuff that wasn’t attributed to an individual in order to help comply w updated msft privacy policies

> 2533274813317074;4:
> > It’s nothing exciting, we needed to replace content with stuff that wasn’t attributed to an individual in order to help comply w updated msft privacy policies

mystery solved! thank you so much.