Halo 3 - Best Times to Search in Matchmaking?

Halo 3 is obviously an old game, but even games with seemingly too small of populations have certain periods of time where finding matches becomes a possibility. On the Xbox 360 version of Halo 3, when should a Canadian try to find a match?

Haven’t figured out the best times myself but I’m searching in lone wolves and managed to get 2 games, but I’m level 43 so it’ll only match me 33-50. I’m trying to get a few achievements that I have left.

All I know is that Social Slayer is the only playlist I can ever find a game in. I believe that playlist accounts for 95%+ of the remaining population

IMO. the best time is like. around 12PM EST time.

I would love to have a go at this game again, thanks

In the evening North America time zones on weekdays can sometime work, Sunday afternoons is decent for Lone Wolves. Really you will only find matches in Lone Wolves and Social Slayer from what I know.

I’d like to get a group together so we can play more playlists. So if you all are interested let me know. I’m in the process of setting up a Discord, figuring out play times & events, etc. Most likely we will be focused on Lone Wolves, Team Mythic, Team SWAT, and Rumble Pit (to give people opportunities at achievements). But if we can get enough people that play frequently, we can do other fun ones like Team Snipers and Big Team Battle.

> 2535425271455392;1:
> Halo 3 is obviously an old game, but even games with seemingly too small of populations have certain periods of time where finding matches becomes a possibility. On the Xbox 360 version of Halo 3, when should a Canadian try to find a match?

Mid day