Halo 3 before halo 4.

Do you guys think alot of people will go back to halo 3 before halo 4 releases because halo 4 will probaly be something like halo 3. I will be going back to halo 3 before halo 4.

Do I look like I can predict the future?

JK, we’ll just have to wait and see.

No I don’t.

No…

> No…

Even if Halo 4 is like Halo 3 I sort of doubt it.

i think il have sleepless nights before halo 4 releases -_-

Already did that. Played a bit last week.

Made me wonder how I had any fun in that game.

My Halo 3 broke.

:,(

No, Halo 3 wasn’t very good and Reach wasn’t much better.

Im in Halo 3 right now lol. But thats just because Im sick of Reach.

Most people probably won’t, but I’ll be playing Halo 3 a bit before 4 comes out. I haven’t played Halo in months, but I’ll go back to 3 b/c I love how smooth the gameplay is.

No, I probably won’t.

I’ll play it again before the release of Halo 4 for old times sake.

i whould play the entire campaign the day before the launch of halo 4. but that’s pretty much it

I don’t think so. I mean, I can only see myself playing the campaign again. And that’s something I already do.

> Do you guys think alot of people will go back to halo 3 before halo 4 releases because halo 4 will probaly be something like halo 3. I will be going back to halo 3 before halo 4.

I still play Halo 3, because I quit Halo Reach…(It makes me mad way to much) :smiley:

Maybe, one or two of my friends some times go back and play Halo 3. Personally I think I’ll go back and play Halo 2 or Halo CE before I play Halo 3 again, not because I thought Halo 3 was bad, but because I can’t remember where I put my Halo 3 disc, and my Halo CEA disc is on my desk, along with my reach disc, my Halo 2 Xbox and Halo 2 Vista discs is in my bed room on a shelf, with on of my copies of Halo PC, and I have another copy of Halo PC floating around some where in and around my desk.

If you mean campaign, of course I will. Whenever a new Halo comes out, I play the previous games in order before the release date. So before Halo 4, I’ll probably play:
Halo Wars
Halo Reach
Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary
Halo 2/Halo 3 ODST (I play oDST after the Earth missions, then go back to playing 2)
Halo 3
Halo 4

If you mean multiplayer, I play 3 occasionally. Maybe one day every couple weeks, I’ll play 3 rather than Reach. But in the weeks before halo 4, I don’t see myself playing much multiplayer. Campaign is where I’ll be :slight_smile: