Halo 3 beam rifle confirmed for halo 5

Watch this video by late night gaming. Near the end, he shows the picture of a blurred Spartan with a halo 3 beam rifle. That’s great! But I wonder what it’ll do…

“I got steak but I ordered the chicken” ugh one of these people. Super excited though for the update

> 2533274809687497;2:
> “I got steak but I ordered the chicken” ugh one of these people. Super excited though for the update

That’s what I don’t like about him but I agree with him on most other things.

zap zap they don’t come back.

Couldn’t you have commented in one of the numerous open threads on this already

I don’t understand. Why do we need the Halo 3 beam rifle? It’s not THAT much different than the H5 beam rifle. I’d rather have had the sentinel beam or the brute shot.

> 2533274873873545;5:
> Couldn’t you have commented in one of the numerous open threads on this already

I think mine might’ve been the first. I hadn’t seen any other ones.

> 2533274803952478;6:
> I don’t understand. Why do we need the Halo 3 beam rifle? It’s not THAT much different than the H5 beam rifle. I’d rather have had the sentinel beam or the brute shot.

Because it’s the 343 way man! Giving out a bunch of redundant crap when they could actually be working on fresh, new content… But nah, that’s too much… why would players even expect that anyway?

You mean I can wear the same helmet with 18 different instances in this game?? Woah, I’m so glad, it really enhances my overall gaming experience! Why would I ever want new maps to play on, or KOTH, or Oddball when I can wear 35 different variations of the same armor that never applies to the gameplay??

Oh boy, what now? And you say that there are like 300 unique helmets and armor sets in this game to choose from?? Too bad that I’ve only cared to use a couple of different armor pieces/helmets and like maybe 10 helmets/armor sets total… Glad there’s been all that time and effort utilized to create the other 290 armor sets that look bad and are aesthetically unfit for the Halo universe!

I understand bringing back some of the weapons they’ve done (CE pistol and maybe the H2 BR, for pure nostalgia) but I wasn’t aware the OG Beam Rifle, of all weapons, had novelty value lol… And to say that it’s worth bringing back when the current one works the exact same way? That’s plain insanity. What a great use of time and money…

Priorities 343… they’ve been out of line for way too long now!

if its true then this will be fun i wonder what will make it different

Any classic item is more than welcome, even if some people find it redundant imo. I just hope that some day the decide to bring back old maps!!

> 2535455681930574;7:
> > 2533274873873545;5:
> > Couldn’t you have commented in one of the numerous open threads on this already
>
>
> I think mine might’ve been the first. I hadn’t seen any other ones.

There’s like 3 or 4…

> 2533274879407634;11:
> > 2535455681930574;7:
> > > 2533274873873545;5:
> > > Couldn’t you have commented in one of the numerous open threads on this already
> >
> >
> > I think mine might’ve been the first. I hadn’t seen any other ones.
>
>
> There’s like 3 or 4…

Ah well, looks like I was beat to the punch.

> 2535455681930574;3:
> > 2533274809687497;2:
> > “I got steak but I ordered the chicken” ugh one of these people. Super excited though for the update
>
>
> That’s what I don’t like about him but I agree with him on most other things.

ya for sure. I am just tired of negativity but he didn’t dwell on it, so it is fine.

So far all of the classic weapons have been true to the original: CE Magnum, H2 BR, Brute Plasma Rifle, and Spnkr. So I don’t think they should change this up any … that said, it won’t be much different that what we have, but then again, neither is the H2 BR from the H5 BR aside from the increased magnetism.

> 2535455681930574;1:
> Watch this video by late night gaming. Near the end, he shows the picture of a blurred Spartan with a halo 3 beam rifle. That’s great! But I wonder what it’ll do…

Awesome can’t wait for Halo 3 beam rifle also looks like it might have some other variants.

Ehh. Its cool to have it but I wonder why.

And yes it would have been cool if they reintroduced the hornet but the wasp looks really cool!