Halo 3 BC Club

Hi everyone. In anticipation for Halo 3 going BC, I’ve created a club for Halo 3 backwards compatible custom games. The club is called Halo 3 Xbox 360 Customs. Do join if you’re interested in setting up/joining custom lobbies for infection and others.

I’ll try and invite as many people as I can but you may need to manually request an invitation by searching for the club.

Is it just strictly for custom games?

I’m in!

> 2533274903727694;2:
> Is it just strictly for custom games?

Technically yes but you could use it for matchmaking parties too.

There’s a few other clubs supporting Halo 3 - MLG and Customs too.Don’t forget to check them all out and join on Xbox One. More support the better. Good luck with yours and I’ll no doubt join up, love a good custom game. Can’t wait to be able to play H3 not on MCC.

> 2533274912044273;1:
> Hi everyone. In anticipation for Halo 3 going BC, I’ve created a club for Halo 3 backwards compatible custom games. The club is called Halo 3 Xbox 360 Customs. Do join if you’re interested in setting up/joining custom lobbies for infection and others.
>
> I’ll try and invite as many people as I can but you may need to manually request an invitation by searching for the club.

Can you invite me? My gamertag is Coken.

Yep I added you Coken. Someone else tried to join but for some reason the invite did not accept and I cannot find the invite anymore. Whoever it was, please post here or apply again, sorry about that.