Halo 3 Anniversary wants.

<mark>Do not create/use alternate accounts to bypass forum bans.</mark>

What are the things you want to see in Halo 3 Anniversary, is anything. Me personally, I would like to have gameplay like 5 with offline warzone and forge. And variations of already existing H3 weapons. Maybe customization of weapons with attachments. And vehicle customization as well.

Whats the point of making it if the gameplay is going to be like a already existing and popular game? Personally I’d like to see it be nearly an exact copy of Halo 3, but with updated graphics. Nothing more nothing less.

Unless I’m missing the point where 343 recently said there is going to be a halo 3 anniversary which I’m pretty sure they didn’t then there is no point in making this. We don’t need halo 3 anniversary and frankly I love halo 3 but I don’t want it, its already a perfect game and we don’t need another remastered game there have been way way way to many and if we keep remastering them we will just be stuck in a loop and its a waste of time and money that could be spent on making the future halo games more like halo 3 in the way that we want another near perfect game

> 2535422189868415;1:
> What are the things you want to see in Halo 3 Anniversary, is anything. Me personally, I would like to have gameplay like 5 with offline warzone and forge. And variations of already existing H3 weapons. Maybe customization of weapons with attachments. And vehicle customization as well.

Then it’s just halo 5 and not halo 3…just go play halo 5

Maybe it would be controversial, but I would like Halo 5’s weapon balance if an H3A were to ever be made. Everything else would have to be exactly the same but remastered with the exception of Forge and the addition of Firefight and a custom game browser.

This generation of gaming is kinda sad. Developers keep releasing remakes/remasters. I want to see developers spend their time and resources to create new games. I dont want to keep replaying the same games over and over again. New games sell consoles, not remakes or remasters or anniversary games!

I want the same Halo 3 with updated graphics , amazing looking cut scenes, work for armor, not giving it to you, NO LAG

Here’s a good idea: Don’t make it.

> 2535427240092988;7:
> I want the same Halo 3 with updated graphics , amazing looking cut scenes, work for armor, not giving it to you, NO LAG

That’s not how anything works.

> 2533274807946495;6:
> This generation of gaming is kinda sad. Developers keep releasing remakes/remasters. I want to see developers spend their time and resources to create new games. I dont want to keep replaying the same games over and over again. New games sell consoles, not remakes or remasters or anniversary games!

And when it comes to refusing to get over it, nobody beats the Halo community.

> 2533274874244430;9:
> > 2535427240092988;7:
> > I want the same Halo 3 with updated graphics , amazing looking cut scenes, work for armor, not giving it to you, NO LAG
>
> That’s not how anything works.

explain maybe?

Nope dont need a Halo 3 anniversary. ^^ I just want that they Focus on Halo 6

> 2533275007774839;5:
> Maybe it would be controversial, but I would like Halo 5’s weapon balance if an H3A were to ever be made. Everything else would have to be exactly the same but remastered with the exception of Forge and the addition of Firefight and a custom game browser.

Yes that is what I meant by that.

For me to want it to have anything, I’d have to want it first.

And I don’t want a Halo 3 Anniversary.