Halo 3 Anniversary MCC?

People want in 2017 for there to be Halo 3 Anniversary, from the previous 2 installments getting the treatment. Others have said that it won’t happen due to the MCC, which includes all 4 games as well as ODST. I believe they WILL make Halo 3 Anniversary, but add it onto the MCC, much like what they did with ODST. Do you think we’ll get Halo 3 Anniversary, and simply added to the MCC?

‘Halo 3’ still looks great and even got an HD and framerate increase for the MCC. It would simply be a waste of time and resources that could be better spent elsewhere.

> 2533274920039666;2:
> ‘Halo 3’ still looks great and even got an HD and framerate increase for the MCC. It would simply be a waste of time and resources that could be better spent elsewhere.

There’s some stuff in there that still looks great. However, there’s some stuff where I’m like “oh yeah, that hasn’t aged very well”. If I had to guess, there will NOT be an anniversary for H3, but I won’t be surprised if there is.

The general discussion, Halo 5, MCC, and classic halo forums are already flooded with H3A requests/ debates. I don’t see how this has any particular relevancy to the universe forum. I don’t think a H3A needs to or should happen.

If they do make it should be Separate from The MCC.

They probably won’t be making one and they really shouldn’t. The last two games were the oldest, having been original Xbox titles. All other games were Xbox 360 and they look good enough. 343i already put all the old game into one big collection, so there is no reason to single out another game just to re-release it on the Xbox One again. If anything we should get some Halo 3 themed maps or armor for Halo 5. Like “Memories of Reach” they should have “Legacy of New Mombasa” or something like that.

Personally I’d like a Warzone Firefight map that takes place on the Ark. Or you know, Avalanche and/or Sandtrap added to BTB. Maybe a Hornet added to multiplayer. Yes, that would be good.

No I think or I hope they will make at least a great remastered campaign with all the eastergges and Skulls or they just do a Halo 3 anniversary event in Halo 5 but I can’t imagine they add it to MCC