Halo 3 Anniversary + Halo 6: Beta?

So I’ve seen some people on the forums talking about a possible Halo 3: Anniversary, and someone else said they should put Halo 6: Beta in it if it were to happen. What are your thoughts?

> 2533274977756838;1:
> So I’ve seen some people on the forums talking about a possible Halo 3: Anniversary, and someone else said they should put Halo 6: Beta in it if it were to happen. What are your thoughts?

The official word on Halo 3 anniversary is that it is a no-go.

That stinks. Would’ve been killer. And if they dropped a Halo 6 Beta in it, it would have been off the charts. Oh well. Hopefully Halo 6 will be twice as awesome
to compensate. Thanks for the feed back!

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2533274977756838;1:
> > So I’ve seen some people on the forums talking about a possible Halo 3: Anniversary, and someone else said they should put Halo 6: Beta in it if it were to happen. What are your thoughts?
>
> The official word on Halo 3 anniversary is that it is a no-go.

Yes, but are you sure about that? It would be a perfect tie in opportunity with the new scorpio, kind of like how the original was launched with ce.

> 2533274972430429;4:
> > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > 2533274977756838;1:
> > > So I’ve seen some people on the forums talking about a possible Halo 3: Anniversary, and someone else said they should put Halo 6: Beta in it if it were to happen. What are your thoughts?
> >
> > The official word on Halo 3 anniversary is that it is a no-go.
>
> Yes, but are you sure about that? It would be a perfect tie in opportunity with the new scorpio, kind of like how the original was launched with ce.

The time to believe something is when there is evidence to support it; not when there is evidence to the contrary.

> 2533274880633045;5:
> > 2533274972430429;4:
> > > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > > 2533274977756838;1:
> > > > So I’ve seen some people on the forums talking about a possible Halo 3: Anniversary, and someone else said they should put Halo 6: Beta in it if it were to happen. What are your thoughts?
> > >
> > > The official word on Halo 3 anniversary is that it is a no-go.
> >
> > Yes, but are you sure about that? It would be a perfect tie in opportunity with the new scorpio, kind of like how the original was launched with ce.
>
> The time to believe something is when there is evidence to support it; not evidence to the contrary.

True, although i’m going to put my blind faith in believing that it will happen. Pretty much everyone on youtube wants one, seems like a perfect opportunity to bring back all those which grew up with it, it can’t loose them money. Especially if they bring out merchandise, e.g. H3 xbone controllers, Arby and Chief. Or an exclusive H3A Scorpio xbox.

The anniversary games where cool but there’s no need to recycle every game. Instead of halo 3 anniversary they should just get the mcc working properly so people can go back and play it.

343 should release halo 3 anniversary and finish what they started with the original Halo anniversary, complete the circle.

For the people who say that there isn’t any evidence that Halo 3 Anniverary can happen, I’d like to point out that Blur has just finished Cutscenes for Halo Wars 2 which has the Ark and is using the classic Art style. It would be easy work for them. As for in game graphics the H2A engine is perfect for it, and it would patch the slight graphical differences in art that happened between Halo 2 and Halo 3. Audio would be the only part that would take time to perfect, as well as setting up working servers, but I fix that they could just include the original multiplayer and just redo the campaign. Just my thoughts. - LvUrFR3NZ

halo 3: Anniversary 2017

That’s a really good idea!