Halo 3 Achievement Hunting

I have been playing Halo 3 on my account I made for my Xbox one, and would like to try and get my Katana back again, before the servers are shut. Looking for a group to farm some of the MP achievements with, and I am willing to help with any achievements you might need as well. If you are interested, feel free to add me on this Xbox account, KoopaChief37. I am available to try most nights, EST.

Thanks, and good luck to anyone else trying!

> 2535427185503439;1:
> I have been playing Halo 3 on my account I made for my Xbox one, and would like to try and get my Katana back again, before the servers are shut. Looking for a group to farm some of the MP achievements with, and I am willing to help with any achievements you might need as well. If you are interested, feel free to add me on this Xbox account, KoopaChief37. I am available to try most nights, EST.
>
> Thanks, and good luck to anyone else trying!

Try True Achievements. There are always plenty of people there willing to help.

> 2533274841925847;2:
> > 2535427185503439;1:
> > I have been playing Halo 3 on my account I made for my Xbox one, and would like to try and get my Katana back again, before the servers are shut. Looking for a group to farm some of the MP achievements with, and I am willing to help with any achievements you might need as well. If you are interested, feel free to add me on this Xbox account, KoopaChief37. I am available to try most nights, EST.
> >
> > Thanks, and good luck to anyone else trying!
>
> Try True Achievements. There are always plenty of people there willing to help.

There’s also the halo completionist discord, don’t forget to check them out!

> 2533274841519598;3:
> > 2533274841925847;2:
> > > 2535427185503439;1:
> > > I have been playing Halo 3 on my account I made for my Xbox one, and would like to try and get my Katana back again, before the servers are shut. Looking for a group to farm some of the MP achievements with, and I am willing to help with any achievements you might need as well. If you are interested, feel free to add me on this Xbox account, KoopaChief37. I am available to try most nights, EST.
> > >
> > > Thanks, and good luck to anyone else trying!
> >
> > Try True Achievements. There are always plenty of people there willing to help.
>
> There’s also the halo completionist discord, don’t forget to check them out!

How do I get to the Halo Completionost discord?

> 2533274831762284;4:
> > 2533274841519598;3:
> > > 2533274841925847;2:
> > > > 2535427185503439;1:
> > > > I have been playing Halo 3 on my account I made for my Xbox one, and would like to try and get my Katana back again, before the servers are shut. Looking for a group to farm some of the MP achievements with, and I am willing to help with any achievements you might need as well. If you are interested, feel free to add me on this Xbox account, KoopaChief37. I am available to try most nights, EST.
> > > >
> > > > Thanks, and good luck to anyone else trying!
> > >
> > > Try True Achievements. There are always plenty of people there willing to help.
> >
> > There’s also the halo completionist discord, don’t forget to check them out!
>
> How do I get to the Halo Completionost discord?

Follow this link my friend and you will find good company for all your achievement hunting needs :slight_smile:

> 2533274841925847;2:
> > 2535427185503439;1:
> > I have been playing Halo 3 on my account I made for my Xbox one, and would like to try and get my Katana back again, before the servers are shut. Looking for a group to farm some of the MP achievements with, and I am willing to help with any achievements you might need as well. If you are interested, feel free to add me on this Xbox account, KoopaChief37. I am available to try most nights, EST.
> >
> > Thanks, and good luck to anyone else trying!
>
> Try True Achievements. There are always plenty of people there willing to help.

True Achievements are great, you can set up a session and get other people to join at the time you will be playing.