Halo 3, a masterpiece.

I miss the days that everyone played this oh so good game, it’s a shame that people always stick to the new and ‘better’ game. I miss the custom games, I miss the matchmaking that actually was fun, I miss Halo.
Reach and Halo 4 are heartbreaking to me, they’ve almost killed my incentive to play Halo, which was unthinkable in the glorious days of Halo 3.
I guess I’ll stick with Halo 4, just because I just want it to be as good as Halo 3, but it will never be, and yet while I’m writing this, I know I will make the same mistake over and over again, instead of putting my Halo 3 disc in. I feel stupid, and sad, very sad.

Anyone who feels the same about this great game?

This game is very much alive, got to play when Americans are online though, they make up the vast majority of the game’s population.

Play it, it’s still ridiculously addictive, I’m playing it and I love it.

Just played it and only 900 players it said :frowning:

Could get team slayer lone wolf and team D game tho not much else :frowning:

Such a shame the best ever on line game is dying off

I wish all the halo 4 players would come back to 3.

> This game is very much alive, got to play when Americans are online though, they make up the vast majority of the game’s population.
>
> Play it, it’s still ridiculously addictive, I’m playing it and I love it.

I know, but the lag…

I want to play, but I’ll need to buy another copy of Halo 3 before I can. Then convince all of my friends to play as well. Because I know they miss it too.

I feel the same exact way, and it -Yoinking!- sucks.

I would love to revert back to Halo 3. Oh to start a petition to get everyone back on it