Halo 3 360 overkill achievement farm LFG

Hello anybody want to get the overkill in ranked free for all? I am looking to put a group together. Let me know when you are ready i am going for tonight or tomorrow around 12:00PM est

Nevermind it looks like this is frowned upon anyway.

Just to let you know for the future that there’s a legacy Halo forum section you can post stuff like this in.

You will have better luck finding a group of like minded people >>here<< rather than posting on the forums!

I’d be willing to help. Add me on Xbox

> 2535445608274502;2:
> Just to let you know for the future that there’s a legacy Halo forum section you can post stuff like this in.
>
> You will have better luck finding a group of like minded people >>here<< rather than posting on the forums!

thank you it seems somehow stickerboi still managed to find something wrong about my posts, seeing as there is not way to use this forum without him harassing me and others I will be using this discord.

> 2533274855864618;4:
> > 2535445608274502;2:
> > Just to let you know for the future that there’s a legacy Halo forum section you can post stuff like this in.
> >
> > You will have better luck finding a group of like minded people >>here<< rather than posting on the forums!
>
> thank you it seems somehow stickerboi still managed to find something wrong about my posts, seeing as there is not way to use this forum without him harassing me and others I will be using this discord.

Not a problem, you really should check out the rules mate because you broke two of them in that last post as well!

I’ll see you in the server if you have any questions or need assistance just @Prophet | Mod or pm me directly and I’ll respond when my schedule permits it!