Halo 3 360 matchmaking server down

I don’t know about other people, but when I get into the Matchmaking lobby on the 360 Halo 3, I’m getting the “Information could not be retrieved from the Halo3 server” issue. It’s not December yet this year and should be able to matchmake. What’s going on? (Want to unlock all achievements).

Welcome to the club. It’s been happening for me all week. Not sure if this is an ongoing problem or not and has been like this for longer but it keeps going down for hours at a time. Reach and 3. It’s nice they gave us a heads up for December… But you know, since I started playing… Well, I have not been able to play properly so it’s almost like a kick in the teeth. Hopefully it’s not usually like this.

Yeah. I would love to get 100% on achievements before the time approaches to shut down all Halo Xbox 360 servers. We do have all year, so it’s the perfect time to get it all done.

Gonna be another Halo 2 server cut off event, playing non stop for days until you finally get kicked from the server

> 2533275020876235;3:
> Yeah. I would love to get 100% on achievements before the time approaches to shut down all Halo Xbox 360 servers. We do have all year, so it’s the perfect time to get it all done.

It’s true but that year will fly fast if you let it.

Same thing was happening for me and playing Reach it said I couldn’t retrieve my player record.

I hope 343 looks into this as I was planning to play some Halo 3 MM this month for one last attempt to reach the highest Lieutenant grade rank. Only need 48 EXP left to get it.

Halo Reach matchmaking has been telling me information could not be retrieved from xboxlive!!! For an entire week now!!! Why cant this new company get their -Yoink- together! We buy things like monthly packs in order to play this -Yoink- MY LAST MONTH IS ALMOST UP. Waste in money when you cant do what your wanting to do. Cool I paid for 3 months of yous to tell me the information can not be retrieved. Super upsetting. I want my moneys back if you can’t allow me to play this game. Its literally the only reason I have an xbox anymore JUST FOR HALO REACH. This is making me hate this -Yoink- .

> 2535440131257521;8:
> …

It was working last night for me, but seems to be down again.

Noticed this is still happening for Halo Reach, sometimes it can go on for about a few hours in a day and now it’s been like 4 days, maybe it’ll go all week long, but I’m hoping not, so close to getting to Max Rank in Reach, it’s just such bad timing lol

Closing as the latest post here is for an unrelated game and issues. Feel free to use the existing threads, thanks