Halo 2a Forge map overrided.

I’m not sure what kind of bug this is.
I have 3 versions of the same map. Sizes are 4k bites, 4.5k bites. and 39k bites.
My ‘masterpiece’ is the updated, bigger size. I saved the map at 2pm, 2:30pm, and 7pm. about 6 hours of work overall.
Today, however, every-time I try to load the 39k bites size map, the 4.5kbites loads. When I try to load the 4.5k and 4k bites map, they load their respective maps.
Is there a way to recover my map? Its a whole day’s work. :c I had my friend download it from my file-share, still 39k on his system. His loads the 4k version though.
Big momentum killer.

Wow. Halo Reach and Halo 4 had problems with maps being overridden as well, I was hoping with the new map saving system this wouldn’t be a problem. Yeah, everyone needs to make sure they are saving successive iterations of maps every time they save. 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 ect.

I would recommend having a separate forging gamertag since we are only able to save 50 map variants per gamertag for whatever ridiculous reason. And then once you have a finished Map, transferring it to your main gamertag to be played.