Halo 2A Co-Op is very very choppy

Hello folks

Well we all know the various issues with HMCC and particularly with the MP Matchmaking so i’ve essentially avoided it until 343i can fix the issues. However I thought I would have a wander around Halo 2A with a Co-Op pal of mine and marvel at those fantastic cutscenes and improved graphics. But when you play H2A in Co-Op (Single player is fine) the cutscenes either start part of the way through or end early. We also have terrible stuttering for the Co-Op player very similar to HCE-A when that was released on 360, to the point its actually unplayable for the Co-Op player. After completing Cairo we decided to try Halo CE-A to see if that ran smoothly and that has a similar stuttering but no where near as bad as H2A (this is over Xbox Live not split screen with 60mb+ cable broadband)

I read that others have had a similar experience with H2A Co-OP play but do we know if these problems are getting addressed with the upcoming Campaign patch? After all 343i haven’t really mentioned the Campaign stuff as they have been focusing on the MP aspect, but I hope to god it improves.

Cheers and happy hunting
cM

PS Despite the issues with campaign and multiplayer, 343i have put together a fantastic bundle of my favourite games (shame Reach is missing but i understand why) and I honestly hope they can get to the bottom of the issues so we can all enjoy this brilliant product.

> 2533274827243964;1:
> Hello folks
>
> Well we all know the various issues with HMCC and particularly with the MP Matchmaking so i’ve essentially avoided it until 343i can fix the issues. However I thought I would have a wander around Halo 2A with a Co-Op pal of mine and marvel at those fantastic cutscenes and improved graphics. But when you play H2A in Co-Op (Single player is fine) the cutscenes either start part of the way through or end early. We also have terrible stuttering for the Co-Op player very similar to HCE-A when that was released on 360, to the point its actually unplayable for the Co-Op player. After completing Cairo we decided to try Halo CE-A to see if that ran smoothly and that has a similar stuttering but no where near as bad as H2A (this is over Xbox Live not split screen with 60mb+ cable broadband)
>
> I read that others have had a similar experience with H2A Co-OP play but do we know if these problems are getting addressed with the upcoming Campaign patch? After all 343i haven’t really mentioned the Campaign stuff as they have been focusing on the MP aspect, but I hope to god it improves.
>
> Cheers and happy hunting
> cM
>
> PS Despite the issues with campaign and multiplayer, 343i have put together a fantastic bundle of my favourite games (shame Reach is missing but i understand why) and I honestly hope they can get to the bottom of the issues so we can all enjoy this brilliant product.

I notice the lag is only apparent in guests, not the host.

> 2533274819215432;2:
> > 2533274827243964;1:
> > Hello folks
> >
> > Well we all know the various issues with HMCC and particularly with the MP Matchmaking so i’ve essentially avoided it until 343i can fix the issues. However I thought I would have a wander around Halo 2A with a Co-Op pal of mine and marvel at those fantastic cutscenes and improved graphics. But when you play H2A in Co-Op (Single player is fine) the cutscenes either start part of the way through or end early. We also have terrible stuttering for the Co-Op player very similar to HCE-A when that was released on 360, to the point its actually unplayable for the Co-Op player. After completing Cairo we decided to try Halo CE-A to see if that ran smoothly and that has a similar stuttering but no where near as bad as H2A (this is over Xbox Live not split screen with 60mb+ cable broadband)
> >
> > I read that others have had a similar experience with H2A Co-OP play but do we know if these problems are getting addressed with the upcoming Campaign patch? After all 343i haven’t really mentioned the Campaign stuff as they have been focusing on the MP aspect, but I hope to god it improves.
> >
> > Cheers and happy hunting
> > cM
> >
> > PS Despite the issues with campaign and multiplayer, 343i have put together a fantastic bundle of my favourite games (shame Reach is missing but i understand why) and I honestly hope they can get to the bottom of the issues so we can all enjoy this brilliant product.
>
>
> I notice the lag is only apparent in guests, not the host.

Yes thats correct the HOST doesn’t have a problem its the Co-Op partner/guest that has the choppy gameplay.