Halo 2017

I know a big question on a lot of the Halo communities mind is what will happen in 2017 for Halo? With the new “Xbox Scorpio” launching Microsoft is bound to learn from there mistake with the Xbox One and release a Halo game the year the console comes out. Know the only question is what Halo game? 2017 also marks the 10 year Anniversary of Halo 3 and I am gonna tell you why Halo 3 Anniversary should happen and what Halo 3 Anniversary should have.

One the biggest argument why Halo 3A should not happen is its already in the Master Chief Collection. But I think it goes without saying that the Master Chief Collection did not get the job done and was a total flop and I think the past two Halo Anniversary Games did not deliver on a quality multiplayer experience and Microsoft owes us one for not being able to deliver on two $60 games. The MCC is so dead that when I do finally find a match after the incredibly long loading I play with the same players that I’ve played with days even weeks ago. And this would not be a bad thing for a game like COD but most Halo fans would agree that one of the best parts about the original Halo games was the ranking system. In this game your playing with people that are not the same skill as you 99% of the time. Halo 3A is also easy money for Microsoft and if its done right it can even generate more money then Halo 5. It would be such and easy game to make considering all of the porting has already been done with the MCC and all they would have to do is update the textures, lighting, player models, and cut scenes. It would also be a great way to gain many fans trust back after the MCC and gain a lot more fans from old the old Halo fan base and new ones. Halo 3A would be the best way to bring Halo to PC because Halo 3 is already one of the best games of all time and it would be exposed to a crowd that has never had a chance to play it. Last but not least remastered games are the best thing to happen in gaming for young fans that have not been able to play the original games. This is because games like Halo, Bioshock, Gears, etc. are some of the best games ever and are better then most of the games made now days.

Now on to what should be expected from this game. Every map remastered. You may think that I am asking for a lot but lets be real Halo 3 has already been ported to Xbox One and no the maps do not have to look as beautiful as they did in H2A but just remastered. Blur Studios campaign cut-scenes. Also a original rank up system. For -Yoinks!- sake all I ever asked for was a solid remastered Halo game with a COMPLETE original remastered multiplayer experience and an amazing blur studio campaign. COD 4 remastered looks perfect and its there first try. If it has to be included with a Halo 6 special edition I don’t care I just want this game to be a thing.

Halo 3 Anniversary should include:

• Remastered Campaign - 15 Remastered maps: 12 for 4v4 and 6 for 8v8. Yes some crossover. - Halo 5-like Forge. - In game file sharing. - Ranked and Unranked playlists at Launch. 5 Ranked and 4-6 Unranked. - Sell it for $50.People will buy it.

My first thought was Halo Wars 2… Yuuucckkkkk.

While Halo 3 is my fondest Halo, I cannot see them doing it.

Master Chief Collection was meant to be it, the way to get the older Halo games on Xbox One. Heck now they can (and should) add backwards compatibility for the original 360 version of Halo 3 onto Xbox One, of which there is still a player-base.

But if they did do it, I think they have a situation where the perceived value has gone down. By doing Master Chief Collection as a way to sell Halo 2: Anniversary, they bundled so much ‘value’ in with it. To do a stand-alone one, unless it’s a lot a cheaper could be a harder sell.
They would most likely need to also do a remastered version of ODST (firefight included) along with it, but considering how long it takes them to do an anniversary for one game, I doubt they’ll do that.

Also the question also is, is it becoming on the nose now? That the only thing we can get excited for in Halo is a remaster of an older game. It made sense for the original Halo on its birthday to get a new coat of paint, also it was a way for 343i to get to grips with things as a developer and Halo 2 was justified by having the massive bundle with the other games. But I think from a PR perspective it would look desperate to do it again so soon.

> 2535429702231966;2:
> Halo 3 Anniversary should include:
>
>
>
> - Remastered Campaign
> - 15 Remastered maps: 12 for 4v4 and 6 for 8v8. Yes some crossover.
> - Halo 5-like Forge.
> - In game file sharing.
> - Ranked and Unranked playlists at Launch. 5 Ranked and 4-6 Unranked.
> - Sell it for $50.
> People will buy it.

And include the Halo 6 beta

How about no Halo 3 Anniversary but a better Halo 6 in 2018/2019?

> 2535429702231966;2:
> Halo 3 Anniversary should include:
>
>
>
> - Remastered Campaign
> - 15 Remastered maps: 12 for 4v4 and 6 for 8v8. Yes some crossover.
> - Halo 5-like Forge.
> - In game file sharing.
> - Ranked and Unranked playlists at Launch. 5 Ranked and 4-6 Unranked.
> - Sell it for $50.
> People will buy it.

I am in

> 2533274861263132;6:
> How about no Halo 3 Anniversary but a better Halo 6 in 2018/2019?

How about they remake Halo 3 and not make 6

> 2533274869618124;8:
> > 2533274861263132;6:
> > How about no Halo 3 Anniversary but a better Halo 6 in 2018/2019?
>
>
> How about they remake Halo 3 and not make 6

No - just my opinion.

With a remake of Halo 3 the fanbase will be smaller cause the most people want a “new” and “better” Halo - what I totally understand

Some believes that this picture from Halo Mythos is a hint for Halo 3 Anniversary.
Well…I myself would be glad if they make it.