Halo 2 ?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter. Please do not discuss leaks (real or fake).</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Before reading know that im basing this off a description of the game that was leaked recently that could or could not be true, so my speculation is all based off assumption.

<mark>-REDACTED-</mark>

In a recent thread that i replied too, i speculated that halo infinite could be taking a halo 2 approach of who the protagonist fights against.
Humans vs Covenant vs Covenant vs _____ ←

Now in Halo 2 we had the flood. Im not saying theyll come back but anything is possible?
We have this amazing new engine to run crazy immersive detail into Halo: Infinite. Imagine the detail on flood units? how scary they could look and how many modes multiplayer can promise us?

Even if its not flood we still have the prometheans which could fill that blank as well. Either way im seeing the covenant being in a civil war with the (forgetting the name DERP) the arbiters troops as a repeat on Halo 2s antagonist algorithm.

Would you guys care to see the flood in Halo Infinite? I mean these guys are brought up every time a new Halo game is being released maybe its time we see them again? Its what Cortana fears in the first place and why shes gone bad sh*t crazy besides her age, so it could make sense. Again all speculation guys.

It could be a fake description but it makes sense considering Cortana threatened all life in the galaxy so chances are all of the old Covenant races are working for her out of fear

> 2533274819170981;2:
> It could be a fake description but it makes sense considering Cortana threatened all life in the galaxy so chances are all of the old Covenant races are working for her out of fear

I think they look to her as a god, she controls the prometheans and in the beginning of Halo 4 we see the covenant worshipping the forerunners and their prometheans.

<mark>Remember that discussing leaks (real or fake) is against the rules.</mark>