HALO 2 XBLA suggestion plz support!

I love halo 2.
Most of us do as well… or at least we did until it was taken away from us.

April 14th 2010 was the day people came together to play the final hours of the game we loved for its unique gameplay, by the next day halo 2 was gone forever…
or so we thought??

I think there should be a xbox live arcade version of halo 2s multiplayer so we can play on xbox live again… and maybe give us something to do as we wait for halo 4 to come out since we are not going to get a beta. (if you want to use that as a excuse)

Why not make a halo 2 anniversary you may ask? well besides waiting till 2014 its because the halo 1 anniversary was good but it did not have the multiplayer some of us wanted, they tried to in REACH but it wasn’t the same. (Make a anniversary for its campaign)

hear are some halo 2 vids i want you guys to watch so you can remember the good times we had.

Behind the scenes Makeing of halo 2

Halo 2 trailer

Halo 2 Montage

Halo 2 drive thru

PLEASE OH PLEASE 343 MAKE THIS HAPPEN!! I’ll pay double!
And it will be easy to make too, just take halo 2 give it servers then upload it to XBLA and the wold will love you for it! (i know i will)

please discuss and sorry for the bad spelling my English is not to good.
dont forget to thank if you think this is a good idea so 343 can see!

You’re talking about at minimum re-writing the Xbox Live integration code for the game along with a graphics overhaul, cause no new comers for the title would want to play on the old graphics. It’s just not feasible for them to do it. If they do, it would be like what Halo: CEA was.

Nah, just let the game die already. MM was so broken and unplayable it wasn’t even funny.

> Nah, just let the game die already. MM was so broken and unplayable it wasn’t even funny.

what you just said wasn’t even funny…

I think I would rather wait until they make a H2A instead. As long as they include the original multiplayer, and add some NEW maps also, the game will be a winner.

I’m not sure that making Anniversary editions or XBLA versions of all the games we love is feasible. Don’t get me wrong, I’d love it if they did it but I think the target market would be too small for 343 to make enough money from them to keep the servers up in lieu of the big multiplayer games that come out every year for a small amount of gamers (compared to say, the 10 million or so 360 CoD players).

Sometimes it’s better to reminisce and keep the memories pure.

Its most likely never going to happen.
To small of a population to support.
Just get vista like everyone else or use XBC. There is quite a few people who use that on TheHaloForum.

> I’m not sure that making Anniversary editions or XBLA versions of all the games we love is feasible. Don’t get me wrong, I’d love it if they did it but I think the target market would be too small for 343 to make enough money from them to keep the servers up in lieu of the big multiplayer games that come out every year for a small amount of gamers (compared to say, the 10 million or so 360 CoD players).
>
> Sometimes it’s better to reminisce and keep the memories pure.

What are you even talking about, there will be no special servers just for H2A, that is the whole point of a remake, to make H2 compatible with the existing 360 severs.

Why say “them” when we are only talking about a Halo 2 remake. Nobody’s saying remake every game…I would like to see H2A back on Live where it used to be.

MS could capitalize on the Anniversary and make millions, regardless of what other games are doing. Halo 2 kickstarted Live and dominated for a good while, seems like a mega hit to me and even better yet, the population will dwindle fast enough so it won’t even interfere with H4 or H5. It’s win win win.

Also, this is a game, not a dead relative. I don’t want to ‘<mark>reminisce</mark>’. How bout we just play H2 Live again instead of reminiscing.

We don’t need anniversary, we don’t need an arcade remake, all we need are the old servers kicked back into action, which they could easily do.

> You’re talking about at minimum re-writing the Xbox Live integration code for the game along with a graphics overhaul, cause no new comers for the title would want to play on the old graphics. It’s just not feasible for them to do it. If they do, it would be like what Halo: CEA was.

Doesn’t need for a graphic overhaul, I’d be happy with halo 1/2 multiplayer ported to an arcade game.