Halo 2 Vista stencil shadows

Are there anyway to mod the stencil shadows into EVERY part of the game? I can’t play MCC so I’m stuck with the PC version.

> 2535450167476996;1:
> Are there anyway to mod the stencil shadows into EVERY part of the game? I can’t play MCC so I’m stuck with the PC version.

I wouldn’t say “stuck” as as the limits of what can be done with Halo 2 Vista are only limited to your imagination.

Indeed it is possible, though it’d have to be done from scratch as the engine the stencil shadows originate from was completely scrapped. Someone may have done it already so all you need is a download link, so I’m going to follow this topic to see if anything pops up.

> 2535421324694638;2:
> > 2535450167476996;1:
> > Are there anyway to mod the stencil shadows into EVERY part of the game? I can’t play MCC so I’m stuck with the PC version.
>
> I wouldn’t say “stuck” as as the limits of what can be done with Halo 2 Vista are only limited to your imagination.
>
> Indeed it is possible, though it’d have to be done from scratch as the engine the stencil shadows originate from was completely scrapped. Someone may have done it already so all you need is a download link, so I’m going to follow this topic to see if anything pops up.

The stencil shadows is still in the game in selected sequence such as the narrow corridor in the Arbiter. Although I haven’t seen a download link for the stencil engine but I heard that 343i still has this engine somewhere so I guess that all we can do is beg for them to release it to the public.