Halo 2 Vista Issues

Okay, in the campaign for some reason everything is slightly laggy, controls are really unresponsive, and the look sensitivity is off the charts fast.

There’s absolutely no lag in multiplayer with high quality graphics and anti-aliasing on. In campaign it’s absolutely horrid with low quality graphics on and anti-aliasing off.

The controls seem to respond 1 to 2 seconds after I push the button in campaign. Again, works perfectly in multiplayer…

And the look sensitivity, oh god. In multiplayer it doesn’t seem as bad (probably because of the absence of lag), but it’s still bad. I have it set to 1 and it feels like 10 on Halo 3/Reach…

Is there anyway to fix or compensate for any of these problems? Especially the last two?

Try backing up your saves and reinstalling.

Also, are you using any campaign mods?

> Try backing up your saves and reinstalling.
>
> Also, are you using any campaign mods?

Nope, just plain old campaign. Everything seems to have magically sorted itself out though.

> > Try backing up your saves and reinstalling.
> >
> > Also, are you using any campaign mods?
>
> Nope, just plain old campaign. Everything seems to have magically sorted itself out though.

Try adjusting the “dead zones” on the controller. I have mine adjusted so you have to go about 50% in any direction with the control sticks before movement is really detected. It’s a personal preference, but having it closer to 0% means it’ll act more sensitive to the sticks.