Halo 2 update

Hopefully 343 reads this since they are the part of Bungie taking over Halo. Since Halo: Combat Evolved was redone I was wondering if Halo 2 will be like Combat Evolved, updated. I know it probably won’t happen but I wanted to speak out to give it a try.

This belongs in the Halo 2 forum, I believe. But I am keeping my fingers crossed for a Halo 2 remake.

> Hopefully 343 reads this since they are the part of Bungie taking over Halo. Since Halo: Combat Evolved was redone I was wondering if Halo 2 will be like Combat Evolved, updated. I know it probably won’t happen but I wanted to speak out to give it a try.

People were asking for a Halo 2 Anniversary right after they announced they were even going to do a CE Anniversary.

Its not likely, but I guess anything can happen.

Dude, Why are you posting this in Halo 4’s forum board and not Halo 2’s?

I didn’t even know I was. I don’t usually post in forums.

Hopefully 343 reads this since they are the part of Bungie taking over Halo. Since Halo: Combat Evolved was redone I was wondering if Halo 2 will be like Combat Evolved, updated. I know it probably won’t happen but I wanted to speak out to give it a try.

The secret terminal on way-point is a big hint there remaking Halo 2.

> Hopefully 343 reads this since they are the part of Bungie taking over Halo. Since Halo: Combat Evolved was redone I was wondering if Halo 2 will be like Combat Evolved, updated. I know it probably won’t happen but I wanted to speak out to give it a try.

Now your just spamming

Y u post in wrong thread !!!

And probably not going to happen …

Anniversary was meant for 10 years of Halo so it probably won’t, but I hope it does.

Secret Terminal?

Posting it in the wrong game accidentally and then correcting that error isn’t spamming.

Let the old games rest in peace, we don’t need to revive every game once we get better graphics. Besides I would like a new Halo PC version before we see another Xbox remake of Halo.

> > Hopefully 343 reads this since they are the part of Bungie taking over Halo. Since Halo: Combat Evolved was redone I was wondering if Halo 2 will be like Combat Evolved, updated. I know it probably won’t happen but I wanted to speak out to give it a try.
>
> Now your just spamming

Quick correction; Microsoft took over Halo and 343 is part of Microsoft. Also, I don’t blame you for posting about a remake, we need to keep it up to let MS know it won’t go away.

> Quick correction; Microsoft took over Halo and 343 is part of Microsoft. Also, I don’t blame you for posting about a remake, we need to keep it up to let MS know it won’t go away.

Like I’ve always said, not making Halo 2: Anniversary would be a big mistake. It has so much potential!

> > Quick correction; Microsoft took over Halo and 343 is part of Microsoft. Also, I don’t blame you for posting about a remake, we need to keep it up to let MS know it won’t go away.
>
> Like I’ve always said, not making Halo 2: Anniversary would be a big mistake. It has so much potential!

I don’t think its a good idea. If 343i wanted to bring it back, bring the Halo 2 servers back online

> > > Quick correction; Microsoft took over Halo and 343 is part of Microsoft. Also, I don’t blame you for posting about a remake, we need to keep it up to let MS know it won’t go away.
> >
> > Like I’ve always said, not making Halo 2: Anniversary would be a big mistake. It has so much potential!
>
> I don’t think its a good idea. If 343i wanted to bring it back, bring the Halo 2 servers back online

Some people actually liked the Campaign, and in the unlikely event that 343i does make Halo 2: Anniversary, there’s always the obvious option of not buying it.

> > > Quick correction; Microsoft took over Halo and 343 is part of Microsoft. Also, I don’t blame you for posting about a remake, we need to keep it up to let MS know it won’t go away.
> >
> > Like I’ve always said, not making Halo 2: Anniversary would be a big mistake. It has so much potential!
>
> I don’t think its a good idea. If 343i wanted to bring it back, bring the Halo 2 servers back online

There are no more H2 servers, they are not sitting in a room somewhere.

i will simply say imo, halo 2 was the best halo game as far as multiplayer and advancements from the first game… halo 1 had the best campaign and introduced players well into the universe, but what revolutionized halo to what it is today was halo 2 …to me bungie kind of fell off with the games after halo 2…

ps. i miss halo 2!! (hopefully halo 4 will be more like halo 2 but revamped and improved and brought to 2012 standards of “coolness” lol)

I have one reason for why I would like to see Halo 2 Redone like CEA…

<mark>Halo 2 was/is AWESOME!!!</mark>