Halo 2 style super jumps.

Anyone remember those? I sure do, I used to have so much fun doing the super jumps and getting out of the map, I think there was one in every map right? anyways, I want super jumps back in halo 4, but with a little twist.
For starters, I would wan them to be forge/custom games ONLY, meaning, people wouldn’t be able to do them in matchmaking.
If that can’t happen, than make it so the sequence to do them is harder or longer, like that, people who are trying to do them in MP won’t be able to, but you can still do it on your own pace in forge.

Anyone agree?

I remember the super jump on Zanzabar, and on Coagulation.
Were the super jumps put in the game on purpose or were they a glitch??
And yeah it would be awesome if they were in Halo 4

> I remember the super jump on Zanzabar, and on Coagulation.
> Were the super jumps put in the game on purpose or were they a glitch??
> And yeah it would be awesome if they were in Halo 4

Well, seeing how you had to do specific stuff and jump-land in one specific spot to do it, I’m going to guess it was put there on purpose.

As much as I liked doing them along with the sword flying glitch, they are glitches, and should not be put in intentionally, technically speaking they are a bad thing, but a lot of fun.

Quickscoping in MW2 as we know in COD was a glitch, and now they made it normal in MW3.

Unless you can get overwhelming support for a certain feature like the one above, it won’t happen intentionally.

> As much as I liked doing them along with the sword flying glitch, they are glitches, and should not be put in intentionally, technically speaking they are a bad thing, but a lot of fun.
>
> Quickscoping in MW2 as we know in COD was a glitch, and now they made it normal in MW3.
>
> Unless you can get overwhelming support for a certain feature like the one above, it won’t happen intentionally.

really? wow, I never would of thought they where actual glitches, oh well, still, they were fun.

> As much as I liked doing them along with the sword flying glitch, they are glitches, and should not be put in intentionally, technically speaking they are a bad thing, but a lot of fun.
>
> Quickscoping in MW2 as we know in COD was a glitch, and now they made it normal in MW3.
>
> Unless you can get overwhelming support for a certain feature like the one above, it won’t happen intentionally.

Yeah but COD is bad, very bad

> > As much as I liked doing them along with the sword flying glitch, they are glitches, and should not be put in intentionally, technically speaking they are a bad thing, but a lot of fun.
> >
> > Quickscoping in MW2 as we know in COD was a glitch, and now they made it normal in MW3.
> >
> > Unless you can get overwhelming support for a certain feature like the one above, it won’t happen intentionally.
>
> Yeah but COD is bad, very bad

So should we intentionally glitch a game, to the point that MLG rage quits Halo?

> > As much as I liked doing them along with the sword flying glitch, they are glitches, and should not be put in intentionally, technically speaking they are a bad thing, but a lot of fun.
> >
> > Quickscoping in MW2 as we know in COD was a glitch, and now they made it normal in MW3.
> >
> > Unless you can get overwhelming support for a certain feature like the one above, it won’t happen intentionally.
>
> really? wow, I never would of thought they where actual glitches, oh well, still, they were fun.

Really? I knew they was glitches from the get go.

> > > As much as I liked doing them along with the sword flying glitch, they are glitches, and should not be put in intentionally, technically speaking they are a bad thing, but a lot of fun.
> > >
> > > Quickscoping in MW2 as we know in COD was a glitch, and now they made it normal in MW3.
> > >
> > > Unless you can get overwhelming support for a certain feature like the one above, it won’t happen intentionally.
> >
> > Yeah but COD is bad, very bad
>
> So should we intentionally glitch a game, to the point that MLG rage quits Halo?

Well, I’ve never liked MLG, so I’m all up for it.

I’d love to superjump and perform all those other glitches again… 343I SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO REVERT THE ENERGY SWORD TO THE OP HALO 2 VERSION.

To be honest, i’d love for all of these odd glitches to be isolated for custom games. Definitely good to keep super jumps and other things out of matchmaking as they can provide some players with a ridiculous advantage.