Halo 2 Special Edition rust

Hey I know this may be a weird question to some but does anyone else have a problem with their Halo 2 Special Edition case rusting? I literally just keep it on a shelf and have had one get really bad and another is starting. Just wanted to know if anyone else has had this same issue (I know this also isn’t really that big of a deal either lol)

Hmm, that’s interesting. I’m pretty sure mine isn’t rusting, I don’t know since I’m on a trip.

> 2533274903727694;2:
> Hmm, that’s interesting. I’m pretty sure mine isn’t rusting, I don’t know since I’m on a trip.

Well, I lost the sleeve to the really rusted one so that is probably my fault, but, even the one I have in the sleeve is starting to around the edges and it annoys the Yoink! out of me. Maybe I can try something to get it off.

Main looks fine

> 2533274842302174;4:
> Main looks fine

Probably has to do with humidity since I live in the Southeast, U.S. Just wanted to see if I was the only one with this issue lol

> 2533274841925847;1:
> Hey I know this may be a weird question to some but does anyone else have a problem with their Halo 2 Special Edition case rusting? I literally just keep it on a shelf and have had one get really bad and another is starting. Just wanted to know if anyone else has had this same issue (I know this also isn’t really that big of a deal either lol)

when did u buy it?

> 2535443548700992;6:
> > 2533274841925847;1:
> > Hey I know this may be a weird question to some but does anyone else have a problem with their Halo 2 Special Edition case rusting? I literally just keep it on a shelf and have had one get really bad and another is starting. Just wanted to know if anyone else has had this same issue (I know this also isn’t really that big of a deal either lol)
>
> when did u buy it?

I got it off a friend about 6 years ago but I don’t remember any rust being on it when I got it.

It could be the climate where you live I’m guessing

> 2533274815570518;8:
> It could be the climate where you live I’m guessing

Thanks for the feedback I’m hoping I can fix it.

Damn that sucks. I would be soo mad. Its such a nice case.

> 2535467913450417;10:
> Damn that sucks. I would be soo mad. Its such a nice case.

Yeah it does suck. At least my other one has the sleeve over it to maybe help a little bit.

Yeah mines gotten a bit of rust on it as well, & whats funny is that my halo 5 case started to get some rust on it, not sure if its the climate, imma see if i can get rid of it

I got mine at launch. Live in the south east, NC. No sleeve. Multiple moves. 0 rust. Thats a weird issue you have lol

> 2533274816299345;13:
> I got mine at launch. Live in the south east, NC. No sleeve. Multiple moves. 0 rust. Thats a weird issue you have lol

Thats crazy espcially since we’re in the same place (I actually live in NC as well lol). Still haven’t gotten it off yet but I just want to find the best way to do it delicately.

> 2533274841925847;1:
> Hey I know this may be a weird question to some but does anyone else have a problem with their Halo 2 Special Edition case rusting? I literally just keep it on a shelf and have had one get really bad and another is starting. Just wanted to know if anyone else has had this same issue (I know this also isn’t really that big of a deal either lol)

I did not have a problem with that.