Halo 2 showing up on service record?

I just recently got Halo 2 for PC, and even signed in with games for windows live and got a few achievements and it even shows up on recent games on xbox.com, but it doesn’t seem to show up on my service record here as games played. Does it take a while to update or does it only record the scores from the xbox version?

I have the exact same problem. I don’t think its a time thing cause I’ve had mine for about 6 months and it still hasn’t showed up.

Microsoft pretty much forget’s about H2V’s existence because the port utterly failed for the most part.

So don’t expect to see your stats or achievements on here from H2V.

it would have been a bigger success if it came with a custom edition and wasnt vista only…

I really enjoyed Halo 2 Vista. I wish Microsoft would track stats and make it work better with Windows 7…

> I really enjoyed Halo 2 Vista. I wish Microsoft would track stats and make it work better with Windows 7…

My halo 2 works just the same on both my vista and windows 7 machines.

I didn’t have xbox live for my original xbox, just played the campaigns. Any way to get the service record updated for my Halo/Halo2 stats? Thanks