Halo 2 Remake information????

Is there any information on the Halo 2 remake? Is it currently in development or waiting on Halo 4 to be released to start on it? Is it be developed by Certain Affinity and Saber Interactive? Also what you all like to see from the remake?

I want to see:

Halo 2 Aniv. Map Pack (like 5-8 maps from Halo 1 or Halo 2) to be updated in Halo 4.
An actual ending to the story. They could use the comic that was made to be an outline.
Achievements that unlock armor/weapon skins for Halo 4 multiplayer.
Terminals or collectibles throughout the campaign. Not including the skulls.
Achievements in general.
Online CoOp for campaign.
Fixed spawning in Legendary campaign in CoOp. When a player dies, you shouldn’t restart from the last checkpoint. Just have to be in a safe area to respawn like the other Halo games.

Halo 2

Post here please,thanks.

> Is there any information on the Halo 2 remake? <mark>Is it currently in development or waiting on Halo 4 to be released to start on it?</mark> Is it be developed by Certain Affinity and Saber Interactive? Also what you all like to see from the remake?
>
> I want to see:
>
> Halo 2 Aniv. Map Pack (like 5-8 maps from Halo 1 or Halo 2) to be updated in Halo 4.
> An actual ending to the story. They could use the comic that was made to be an outline.
> Achievements that unlock armor/weapon skins for Halo 4 multiplayer.
> Terminals or collectibles throughout the campaign. Not including the skulls.
> Achievements in general.
> Online CoOp for campaign.
> Fixed spawning in Legendary campaign in CoOp. When a player dies, you shouldn’t restart from the last checkpoint. Just have to be in a safe area to respawn like the other Halo games.

How are we supposed to know? 343 hasn’t said anything about it. They haven’t even said if they have plans to update it. We still have 2 years until the Anniversary, so just let H4 come out first.

Halo 2 Anniversary is not currently in development, and in my opinion, should never be made.

> Halo 2 Anniversary is not currently in development, and in my opinion, should never be made.

i take it halo 2 wasnt your favorite

> > Halo 2 Anniversary is not currently in development, and in my opinion, should never be made.
>
> i take it halo 2 wasnt your favorite

No, I loved Halo 2. I still play Halo 2 Vista, and the Halo 2 campaign was the first on I ever finished.

The thing is, though, that I don’t think HD remakes serve much of a purpose. The only reason Halo CEA worked, in my opinion, was because of the massive effort 343 put into it, and because it was made to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Halo as a Franchise.

For me, the only acceptable conditions for a Halo 2 Anniversary would be Halo’s 20th anniversary.