HALO 2 REMAKE idea (I did not make this idea. Link in OP.)

343 Industries, please please please please please please please please please PLEASE do this. Make a Halo 2 remake BUT you add in ALL THE PARTS that Bungie left out in the original version.

Do this, add in some multiplayer, better graphics, and i’m telling you right now, just about every Halo nerd will buy it.

I got this idea from a thread on Bungie.net. His username was pwnage79. I guess on Google Chrome I can’t copy and paste stuff on this website, so I can’t link the thread on Bnet.

=/

But 343i, PLEASE do this. It WILL BE better than Halo: CEA.

EDIT: This is what the OP said on Bnet:

> If you saw the vidoc or heard somewhere else, Bungie had to cut off parts of Halo 2’s campaign. What if 343 remade Halo 2 and finished the story? I would like to see what else happened as well as play some Halo 2 Matchmaking.

> 343 Industries, please please please please please please please please please PLEASE do this. Make a Halo 2 remake BUT you add in ALL THE PARTS that Bungie left out in the original version.
>
> Do this, add in some multiplayer, better graphics, and i’m telling you right now, just about every Halo nerd will buy it.
>
> I got this idea from a thread on Bungie.net. His username was pwnage79. I guess on Google Chrome I can’t copy and paste stuff on this website, so I can’t link the thread on Bnet.
>
> =/
>
> But 343i, PLEASE do this. It WILL BE better than Halo: CEA.

Too late but this will help spread the word

http://halo.xbox.com/forums/general/f/14/t/18958.aspx

Ah

=/