Halo 2 Remake/Halo 5 ideas

Halo 2 Anniversary Ideas -Who else wants a halo 2 remake??? I know i do :D. Halo Anniversary was a great game, but it didn’t seem like that big of a deal :/. And the fact that me and other people didn’t like the halo reach multiplayer for Halo CEA. Who else didn’t like that??? Halo 2 Anniversary should have it’s own multiplayer instead of infinity or halo reach multiplayer. Have it’s own forge, firefight/flood survival. It SHOULD have halo 4 graphics but not infinity multiplayer. It should have more forge features and an Impact 2! Impact on halo 4 is epic! Or…forge world 2. A space forge world. Nah that’s basically Impact from halo 4… Well i was playing Halo 2 2 hours ago and it was great having that old halo feeling :D. And there should be armor upgrades, ranks, loadouts and all that stuff… How about in campaign each kill you get, the more XP you get just like in matchmaking. And bring HAYABUSA back! Also If on xbox live on campaign, host of the party is chief/arbiter while the other people are their own spartan/elite. Yeah??? It would be amazing to see arbiter, prophits, flood, and brutes in halo 4 graphics :D. That’s it for now though…WAIT! They should bring back campaign matchmaking.

Halo 5 Ideas - There should be a new major gametype… I may sound a little stupid right now but how about a brute and jackal slayer?? On brute slayer you can play as a halo 2 brute but with better graphics of course and have the brute armor from halo 3 or we can customize our own brute. It would be cool to have the option to rage like they do in halo 2 and charge at you. But only if you get enough kills just like you get Ordance drop in halo 4 for scoring points. Also bring back playable elites!! And arbiter and his good ol’ elites in campaign!! Yeah??? Well i’ll discuss more i feel like playing halo 2…

A little sidenote: Did you know you can still play xbox live on halo 2? Only works for xbox slim tho… All u have to do is go to system link and find a game! But sadly…hardly anyone knows this secret so no one is ever on. Wanna play a match of halo 2 with me? Add my gamertag and we’ll plan this out.
-EpicAngel00

> Halo Anniversary was a great game, but it didn’t seem like that big of a deal :/. And the fact that me and other people didn’t like the halo reach multiplayer for Halo CEA. Who else didn’t like that???

I honestly didn’t care if Halo CEA had it’s own MP or not, heck, I’ve played Halo PC, Halo CE’s netcode sucks worse than Fire Fight and Spartan Ops’s netcoding.

> Halo 2 Anniversary should have it’s own multiplayer instead of infinity or halo reach multiplayer.

Dude, I hate to break it to you, but do you really think Microsoft is going to let 343i release a Halo 2 remake with it’s own MP? I don’t, hell if they remake Halo 2, they’re going to do the exact same setup as Halo CEA, HD graphics, campaign, Xbox LIVE Co Op.

> Have it’s own forge, firefight/flood survival. It SHOULD have halo 4 graphics but not infinity multiplayer.

If they remake Halo 2, it’s not going to have Forge, it’s not going to have firefight, they’ll keep it basicly the same engine with an extra graphics engine on top.

> And there should be armor upgrades, ranks, loadouts and all that stuff…

Halo 2’s Engine didn’t have those feature, and I really don’t think those features would be added.

> And bring HAYABUSA back!

That armor was a one time deal.

> Also If on xbox live on campaign, host of the party is chief/arbiter while the other people are their own spartan/elite.

Dude… I’m not going to re-explain what I stated above.

I think that a Halo 2 remake (maybe even an included Halo 3 remake, just dreaming) should be made as a launch title for the Xbox 720. It could be sold for $30 ($60 for both games) and look amazing on the new console.

Your ideas are great OP but I hate to say none of those features really are gonna include in Halo 2 remake. But about Halo 5 Brute slayer sounds cool I really want to go monkey rage and berseker others down.

If Halo 2 Anniversary comes with anything other than a HD campaign, it will be maps for Halo 4, or dare I say, the first or second half of the current Spartan Ops season.

H2A multiplayer would fracture the Halo 4 community, 343 have made a few boo boos, but their not that dum.

As for your Halo 5 Brute slayer suggestion, its a nice concept but in order to be able do that you would need a separate infrastructure to your spartan customization.
That just screams ‘to much work, to little pay off’ unfortunately.

On the other hand, if they were to bring back Firefight as a purely arcade experience, not related to canon like the war games are, I could see them including the ability to play as various races from the Halo fiction; Humans, Elites, Brutes, Jackels, Prometheans, etc.

> > Halo Anniversary was a great game, but it didn’t seem like that big of a deal :/. And the fact that me and other people didn’t like the halo reach multiplayer for Halo CEA. Who else didn’t like that???
>
> I honestly didn’t care if Halo CEA had it’s own MP or not, heck, I’ve played Halo PC, Halo CE’s netcode sucks worse than Fire Fight and Spartan Ops’s netcoding.
>
>
> > Halo 2 Anniversary should have it’s own multiplayer instead of infinity or halo reach multiplayer.
>
> Dude, I hate to break it to you, but do you really think Microsoft is going to let 343i release a Halo 2 remake with it’s own MP? I don’t, hell if they remake Halo 2, they’re going to do the exact same setup as Halo CEA, HD graphics, campaign, Xbox LIVE Co Op.
>
>
> > Have it’s own forge, firefight/flood survival. It SHOULD have halo 4 graphics but not infinity multiplayer.
>
> If they remake Halo 2, it’s not going to have Forge, it’s not going to have firefight, they’ll keep it basicly the same engine with an extra graphics engine on top.
>
>
>
> > And there should be armor upgrades, ranks, loadouts and all that stuff…
>
> Halo 2’s Engine didn’t have those feature, and I really don’t think those features would be added.
>
>
> > And bring HAYABUSA back!
>
> That armor was a one time deal.
>
>
> > Also If on xbox live on campaign, host of the party is chief/arbiter while the other people are their own spartan/elite.
>
> Dude… I’m not going to re-explain what I stated above.

Weird Stealth has pointed out all logical point on this. I don’t want any changes except to the graphics of H2A. I think leaving out the MP option would be a negative impacted on the idea because it was known mainly for it’s core competitive maps. The campagin was short anyways. Hayabusa armor is from Halo 3. It is only a one deal thing.

http://halowiki.net/p/Hayabusa_Armor

Read it^

> > > Halo Anniversary was a great game, but it didn’t seem like that big of a deal :/. And the fact that me and other people didn’t like the halo reach multiplayer for Halo CEA. Who else didn’t like that???
> >
> > I honestly didn’t care if Halo CEA had it’s own MP or not, heck, I’ve played Halo PC, Halo CE’s netcode sucks worse than Fire Fight and Spartan Ops’s netcoding.
> >
> >
> > > Halo 2 Anniversary should have it’s own multiplayer instead of infinity or halo reach multiplayer.
> >
> > Dude, I hate to break it to you, but do you really think Microsoft is going to let 343i release a Halo 2 remake with it’s own MP? I don’t, hell if they remake Halo 2, they’re going to do the exact same setup as Halo CEA, HD graphics, campaign, Xbox LIVE Co Op.
> >
> >
> > > Have it’s own forge, firefight/flood survival. It SHOULD have halo 4 graphics but not infinity multiplayer.
> >
> > If they remake Halo 2, it’s not going to have Forge, it’s not going to have firefight, they’ll keep it basicly the same engine with an extra graphics engine on top.
> >
> >
> >
> > > And there should be armor upgrades, ranks, loadouts and all that stuff…
> >
> > Halo 2’s Engine didn’t have those feature, and I really don’t think those features would be added.
> >
> >
> > > And bring HAYABUSA back!
> >
> > That armor was a one time deal.
> >
> >
> > > Also If on xbox live on campaign, host of the party is chief/arbiter while the other people are their own spartan/elite.
> >
> > Dude… I’m not going to re-explain what I stated above.
>
> Weird Stealth has pointed out all logical point on this. I don’t want any changes except to the graphics of H2A. I think leaving out the MP option would be a negative impacted on the idea because <mark>it was known mainly for it’s core competitive maps.</mark> The campagin was short anyways. Hayabusa armor is from Halo 3. It is only a one deal thing.
>
> http://halowiki.net/p/Hayabusa_Armor
>
> Read it^

Then why not just give us the -Yoink!- remakes of these maps and keep Halo 4’s MP.

Introducing Halo 2 MP will end one of two ways, the community will be split meaning both games will suffer from low populations, or one game will thrive while the other dies.

Yeah, Halo has taken so many major nose dive. The last thing that has had the best impact was HCEA. The skulls were added classic maps, graphic updates and online options to play with freinds. Plus they kept it at it’s classic core.

> I think leaving out the MP option would be a negative impacted on the idea because it was known mainly for it’s core competitive maps.

Yes, just like releasing a map creation kit that was limited and locked to the point people could only make custom map models to use, anything outside of that would have to be modded, and heavens forbid anyone actually create a custom campaign.

But Microsoft did it anyways. I’m not denying it’s a stupid -Yoink- idea, but lets face it, microsoft hasn’t had the best track record at times, it might just be for the PC market, or they’re just trying to simplify things too much, or they just don’t have any clue on what to do.