Halo 2 (PC) Achievements on Halo Waypoint

The achievements in Halo 2 (PC) are difficult achievements should be reconised on Halo Waypoint. I am confused why they are not there, I mean the game is a Halo game and Halo Waypoint owns the series so why isn’t there support for these achievements? I hope my opinion is taken into consideration and the game is supported with extra achievement milestones. Many thanks: KILLERKEA23

The achievements on Halo waypoint are xbox only. I do not want to get Halo 2 to get achievements for my milestone.

Why not?

the problem is how old the game is and support is not likely to continue for it much longer. we got luck with halo wars but than again it’s not that old where as halo 2 is MUCH older. nothing against it but i just want to get achievments i know wont be going anyware on waypoint any time soon. which is why now im working on halo wars achievments and than im going to get ODST because halo 3 multiplayer is almost dead

I would support this idea, but I can’t get the damn thing to install on my computer.

Anyway, good idea.

Because they are focusing on the xbox where the main halo 2 game launched and most people that play halo got it there.

I agree 100%
I havnt gotten a 360 yet still saving up for one.But my friend gave me halo 2.SO thats pretty much all i can play atm.Sucks that waypoint wont recognize my stats or achievs on here.

I think Halo Waypoint achievements should only recognize console Halo games achievements. 343 said that Halo is now a CONSOLE experience. I shouldn’t have to go get an old game that probably would have problems on my computer to begin with just to get all the achievements. Not to mention that we would have to deal with all the pc hackers that play the game. I stopped playing Halo CE for the pc the week after I got it last year because of all the hackers.

agreed they should totally add halo 2 pc achievements to waypoint.

Im buying Halo 2 PC because i want my Halo collection and for those achievements, I dont care if they are recognized by Halo Waypoint or not.

But, it would be nice if they add those achievements.

Agreed too =)

I maxed out Halo 2 PC ages ago and would like to see it on waypoint.

I understand people not wanting it to count towards milestones but wouldn’t the people who don’t own Halo 3: ODST say the same thing?

> I maxed out Halo 2 PC ages ago and would like to see it on waypoint.
>
> I understand people not wanting it to count towards milestones but wouldn’t the people who don’t own Halo 3: ODST say the same thing?

opps posted under the wrong account :S

It would be great for those of us who worked hard to get them, but unfair to people with computers incapable of running the game. Keeping this Xbox only ensures a level playing field.

I would like if it showed my achievements, but did nothing for my Waypoint rank or unlocks, just so my achievements can all be in one place.

I would love to have them show up on Waypoint! It took some dedication and fun games with friends to earn all of them. I can easily see why they wouldn’t give the Halo 2 cheevos the same weight as Halo 3 or Reach ones, but it’d sure be nice if we got a little somethin’ somethin’ for going the extra mile. :smiley:

> The achievements in Halo 2 (PC) are difficult achievements should be reconised on Halo Waypoint. I am confused why they are not there, I mean the game is a Halo game and Halo Waypoint owns the series so why isn’t there support for these achievements? I hope my opinion is taken into consideration and the game is supported with extra achievement milestones. Many thanks: KILLERKEA23

Coming from a 1000G/1000G Halo 2PC player I think that it wouldn’t be a very good idea to have these account for your milestones. Maybe it would be okay just for them to show up, but not to count for anything.

I don’t think they’ll add a game which not many people even know exists.

It would be nice to have some recognition for having played and worked on achievements in Halo 2 PC. I mean, be nice for them to count towards milestones, but as other’s have said, it’s not exactly fair to people whose PCs can’t run the game.

Having the achievements tracked but not count would be good enough for me. Maybe an avatar item or something special in a future Halo game. Heck, maybe even just a special forum icon.

It would be cool to be honest. Here’s hoping a redo of Halo 2 with achievements is happening.

I would love a Halo 2 redo with achievements, but I have a feeling it won’t happen, at least for a long time. If anything, I see Halo 1 being remade first before anything…

Although, I would like to see my Halo 2 PC achievements on Waypoint. It could also possibly get more people to buy the game!

> > The achievements in Halo 2 (PC) are difficult achievements should be reconised on Halo Waypoint. I am confused why they are not there, I mean the game is a Halo game and Halo Waypoint owns the series so why isn’t there support for these achievements? I hope my opinion is taken into consideration and the game is supported with extra achievement milestones. Many thanks: KILLERKEA23
>
> Coming from a 1000G/1000G Halo 2PC player I think that it wouldn’t be a very good idea to have these account for your milestones. Maybe it would be okay just for them to show up, but not to count for anything.

I have 900/1000 myself and I have to agree. The achievements really didn’t force you to do anything extraordinary. Beat level X. Finish Difficulty Y. To top it off, a few of the achievements are either impossible at this stage of the game to do without boosting, or were near impossible even at the games release. A nice little indication or nod that a player’s completed the game would be nice but it should have no bearing on any rank in Waypoint.